Page 670 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 10426
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I believe another WM exclusive as well. I forget which Episode they're from this time, but the first pack is Cody & Echo. The second pack is Rex & Fives. RS has pics.
    Ahhhh okay - I know what you're talking about. Those are the "Beneath the Helmet" sets...Both from the Clone Wars Episode "Rookies".
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Spotted the Yoda & Jek Wal-mart 2pack at WM Crenshaw.

Spotted and bought the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid at Target West Hollywood. It's a pretty decent size, and I'm glad to see they put in not 1 but 2 cockpits, one for a driver, the other for a gunner. The center tank tread works and is fairly smooth. It seems like this would have wold very well when ROTS came out, no idea why they made something like the Wookiee Flyer but not this. No footpegs on the outriggers though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    Found the Clone Wars Wal-Mart Exclusive 2 packs tonight. Found both sets: Thire & Rys and Yoda & Jek. These are by far my favorite thing released for Clone Wars yet!
    Also found a ton of the new Wal-Mart Exclusive Evolutions Packs - I don't collect these so I left them behind, but they did look pretty cool - especially the Clone Commando pack. PM me for location info.

The only thing I'm really trying to find now is Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter. So if any of you see that when you're out & about, do me a favor and stash that badboy for me if you don't mind!
    I stashed Padawan Tano's Starfighter but it's all the way out in Valencia (McBean and MM Parkway) Target.

I found the latest wave of JLU packs at La Cienega Target! The remnants of that wave were also at Glendale Target so I don't know if any of you got them or El Senor Sanchez did.

I thought about heading to WM Crenshaw as well but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed Padawan Tano's Starfighter but it's all the way out in Valencia (McBean and MM Parkway) Target.
    Nice! Thanks for stashing that for me! I'm sending you a PM for stash location!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found the latest wave of JLU packs at La Cienega Target! The remnants of that wave were also at Glendale Target so I don't know if any of you got them or El Senor Sanchez did.
    Which ones are those exactly? Are there 2 new ones this time?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Which ones are those exactly? Are there 2 new ones this time?
    Batman Beyond/Warhawk/Bruce Wayne

and Cheetah/Shade/Luthor in orange prison jumpsuit

Burbank Target had that Ki Adi Mundi and Tusken Raider comic pack. Also had Wedge's X-Wing and remnants of the wave with old man Kenobi with Leia hologram. Also, several aisles over, was a set of new Ultra Stylized Bobble-Heads: Yoda, Vader, Chewie and Boba Fett. They are in cyllindrical packages like Order 66 was.

Found lots and lots of the Wal-Mart Exclusive Octuptarra Droid today. PM me for location.

TRU is selling the BMF for $79.99 today and Monday only. I was so tempted, but decided to buy a ceiling fan instead at OSH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    TRU is selling the BMF for $79.99 today and Monday only. I was so tempted, but decided to buy a ceiling fan instead at OSH.
    Yep. I was tempted too. Also really tempted by the AT-TE for $50, I just don't know what the heck I'd do with it!