Page 672 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682722772 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 10401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    BTW, TRU has converted the front main display area back to Star Wars, perhaps in anticipation of CW season 2?
    Bye bye GI Joe, hello Clone Wars.

Recent scores...

Corporate Alliance Tank ($17.99) on sale at Target
    WM 2-packs w1 Thire & Rys, Yoda & Jek

JLU 3-packs - got these just before Headphones did this morning. Ran into him a second time at another Target, where he asked me if I was into Star Wars figures. I said yes and then he proceeded to tell me that he found the new TPM wave yesterday. Funny, now I'm getting hot tips from the best scalper in SoCal! His Ebay listings confirm it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2009-STAR-WA...d=p3911.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2009-STAR-WA...#ht_500wt_1151

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-STAR-WARS-L...#ht_500wt_1151

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2009-STAR-WA...#ht_500wt_1151

Someone deleted my two posts from last night. How did this happen?
    There are no deleted posts in this thread from that time period, they'd show up on my console. The last deleted post from this thread was June 29th, 2008. Is it possible you previewed them but didn't actually post them? Or perhaps posted them in a different thread? It's possible there was a system glitch, but there would be more than 1 report of this if that was the case.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up the older Preview exclusive Tie Fighter today at Rite Aid for 19.99. My first larger wing Tie, for 20 bucks, I couldn't resist. They were on the top shelf along the edge of the store, had a dozen or so. They also had the CRIMSON EMPIRE 6 pack (multi color guards). Passed on that one for 19.99. While I was looking though, a little kid, probably about 5 was interested, so I told his mom where they were. The boy kept saying "but it's got 6 people in it" as a ploy for her to buy it. I think she did! Cool to see little kids get excited about Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Bye bye GI Joe, hello Clone Wars.

JLU 3-packs - got these just before Headphones did this morning. Ran into him a second time at another Target, where he asked me if I was into Star Wars figures. I said yes and then he proceeded to tell me that he found the new TPM wave yesterday. Funny, now I'm getting hot tips from the best scalper in SoCal! His Ebay listings confirm it.
    He is pretty good... Here's some action photos of him on his morning runs that Rupert and I got!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0103.jpg   IMG_0104.jpg   IMG_0105.jpg  

Too funny man. I've got one also actually.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Headphones.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Too funny man. I've got one also actually.
    It's stuff like this that replaces the anger I feel towards scalpers with genuine pity. Almost worth paying the ridiculous prices they charge and calling the over charge "charity."
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

hahahaha!

FAIL....middle-aged scalper who rides the bus to gather star wars figs to resell on e-bay. Those pics are classic. I wonder if he bends the cards on the ones he leaves on the pegs for the rest of us. LOL. I'll bet my whole collection he's single too.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    There are no deleted posts in this thread from that time period, they'd show up on my console. The last deleted post from this thread was June 29th, 2008. Is it possible you previewed them but didn't actually post them? Or perhaps posted them in a different thread? It's possible there was a system glitch, but there would be more than 1 report of this if that was the case.
    I'm pretty sure I posted, because when I went back to the thread, I saw them. Maybe I was dreaming.

I'm pretty sure I posted, because when I went back to the thread, I saw them. Maybe I was dreaming.

There is no spoon. (20 pts. to the first to tell me what that was from)

Want that new Obi-wan, but don't want to go all around LA just for him.

That quote is from the Matrix (greatest zen flick ever!!). Your question was "all too easy"!