Page 674 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, I found out what happened to your post. It never got deleted. You happened to post it in the Cars toys thread (which doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense )
    Nicely done figgy B! The sad part is, I checked his post history and scanned my tired eyes right past it earlier.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, I found out what happened to your post. It never got deleted. You happened to post it in the Cars toys thread (which doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense )
    Very strange, I recenty cancelled my subscription to that thread, but haven't read it in a long time. Not sure how I posted to it, since I remember reading the LA Just Found thread when I posted my new messages. Maybe I was sleep posting. Thanks for ending the mystery.

found the second wave of the walmart 2 packs this morning the under the helmet w/ rex fives cody and echo mad that 2 out of 4 are repacks if you consider blue had rex new also icked up the previews tie at riteaid for a steal of 20 bucks

Nice moves, Sentry!

It was a pleasure reading about that.

Anyone getting the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid while it is on sale?

I keep missing it. I guess Ahsoka Tano's starfighter is left in the remnants of that assortment.

I just happened to be posting in that Cars thread and that's how I found Speck's missing thread.

Tycho, I think JT got the Tank Droid. I just got the Y wing this week so no more vehicles for the time being.

For Marvel collectors, I stashed Secret Wars wave 2 Hulk/Cyclops at Glendale Target. PM me if you want it.

I got the Tank Droid, but not on sale. CrunchyNug got one on sale though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My friend picked me up a Tank Droid in a destroyed box (I think - he was opening it at Customer Service to make sure all the parts were still there before he left the store with it. I haven't heard back from him since this morning, but he's usually pretty busy.)

Anyway, I'll need 3 more of these I think:

2 for Kashyyyyk
    2 for CW Christophis I guess.

Let's see:

Geonosis: No
    Coruscant: No
    Utopau: No
    Mygeeto: No
    Fallucia: No

I don't think I'm going to take it beyond that.

OT: SW EU - No

Awesome story about Headphones! One cool part where I moved I have yet to see a scalper. I loved Burbank, but you guys can have the stores.

Got a great deal on a CW Y-Wing. Paid $26.86 plus $13.14 shipping. One of Hasbro's best ships!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Nug is referring to my throwing all sorts of right shoulder and as$ in the direction of Headphones as he tried to leap over me to grab the new wave of DCUC that I was reaching for. Luckily I heard him running down the aisle behind me and c**kblocked him big time and grabbed the entire 2 rows of figures in one swoop so he could not get them. I gave him a hearty "Thank You" and he quickly scurried away defeated (hopefully never to be seen at my Target again??...doubtful), I put back the crap I didn't want and gave Nug one of the figures. I always give headphones a hard time when he is in the same store as me. I have to, as I know what he is and he annoys the sh#t out of me. I personally enjoy making him run up the stairs.
    LOL! I immediately imagined that part in bold spoken by Ferris Bueller with a cocky/high class attitude.

Lol. Darth Anton told me he was there during that incident and heard the "Thank you." Too bad he didn't see the action - must've arrived there late. Sentry was just living up to his name anyway --protecting the figs for the collectors.

If anyone spots those BAD scouts plmk. Looking for them and padawan Obi. Thanx.