Page 674 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, I found out what happened to your post. It never got deleted. You happened to post it in the Cars toys thread (which doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense )
    Nicely done figgy B! The sad part is, I checked his post history and scanned my tired eyes right past it earlier.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, I found out what happened to your post. It never got deleted. You happened to post it in the Cars toys thread (which doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense )
    Very strange, I recenty cancelled my subscription to that thread, but haven't read it in a long time. Not sure how I posted to it, since I remember reading the LA Just Found thread when I posted my new messages. Maybe I was sleep posting. Thanks for ending the mystery.

found the second wave of the walmart 2 packs this morning the under the helmet w/ rex fives cody and echo mad that 2 out of 4 are repacks if you consider blue had rex new also icked up the previews tie at riteaid for a steal of 20 bucks

Nice moves, Sentry!

It was a pleasure reading about that.

Anyone getting the Corporate Alliance Tank Droid while it is on sale?

I keep missing it. I guess Ahsoka Tano's starfighter is left in the remnants of that assortment.

I just happened to be posting in that Cars thread and that's how I found Speck's missing thread.

Tycho, I think JT got the Tank Droid. I just got the Y wing this week so no more vehicles for the time being.

For Marvel collectors, I stashed Secret Wars wave 2 Hulk/Cyclops at Glendale Target. PM me if you want it.

I got the Tank Droid, but not on sale. CrunchyNug got one on sale though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My friend picked me up a Tank Droid in a destroyed box (I think - he was opening it at Customer Service to make sure all the parts were still there before he left the store with it. I haven't heard back from him since this morning, but he's usually pretty busy.)

Anyway, I'll need 3 more of these I think:

2 for Kashyyyyk
    2 for CW Christophis I guess.

Let's see:

Geonosis: No
    Coruscant: No
    Utopau: No
    Mygeeto: No
    Fallucia: No

I don't think I'm going to take it beyond that.

OT: SW EU - No

Awesome story about Headphones! One cool part where I moved I have yet to see a scalper. I loved Burbank, but you guys can have the stores.

Got a great deal on a CW Y-Wing. Paid $26.86 plus $13.14 shipping. One of Hasbro's best ships!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Nug is referring to my throwing all sorts of right shoulder and as$ in the direction of Headphones as he tried to leap over me to grab the new wave of DCUC that I was reaching for. Luckily I heard him running down the aisle behind me and c**kblocked him big time and grabbed the entire 2 rows of figures in one swoop so he could not get them. I gave him a hearty "Thank You" and he quickly scurried away defeated (hopefully never to be seen at my Target again??...doubtful), I put back the crap I didn't want and gave Nug one of the figures. I always give headphones a hard time when he is in the same store as me. I have to, as I know what he is and he annoys the sh#t out of me. I personally enjoy making him run up the stairs.
    LOL! I immediately imagined that part in bold spoken by Ferris Bueller with a cocky/high class attitude.

Lol. Darth Anton told me he was there during that incident and heard the "Thank you." Too bad he didn't see the action - must've arrived there late. Sentry was just living up to his name anyway --protecting the figs for the collectors.

If anyone spots those BAD scouts plmk. Looking for them and padawan Obi. Thanx.