Page 675 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 10360
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Lol. Darth Anton told me he was there during that incident and heard the "Thank you." Too bad he didn't see the action - must've arrived there late. Sentry was just living up to his name anyway --protecting the figs for the collectors.

If anyone spots those BAD scouts plmk. Looking for them and padawan Obi. Thanx.
    Now you ask for them! I've seen a few of the black carded scout troopers this past week.

When TAC was around there were hundreds of Scouts on the pegs at every store.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

not the same TW --these are new deco. I at least would like 1 carded, 1 opener.

Where did u see them again Bran --targ or wally?? hopefully u saw my pm too, pls hit me up.

oh ya, the reason i'm late in asking -I was checking RS, & i check the TLC thread/recent acqs last -oftentimes i run out of time and postpone seeing the threads for a few days & just don't get to it. Since i read up on them now i want em!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-11-2009 at 07:29 PM. Reason: rs

Oh the new rehash with the crap coated belt. Pretty lame.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    not the same TW --these are new deco. I at least would like 1 carded, 1 opener.

Where did u see them again Bran --targ or wally?? hopefully u saw my pm too, pls hit me up.

oh ya, the reason i'm late in asking -I was checking RS, & i check the TLC thread/recent acqs last -oftentimes i run out of time and postpone seeing the threads for a few days & just don't get to it. Since i read up on them now i want em!!!!
    I saw them at Target and yes, I can certainly alert you if I find that particular item you were asking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Oh the new rehash with the crap coated belt. Pretty lame.
    Wth is a turbowar anyway??

Thanx fig!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-13-2009 at 06:08 AM. Reason: fb

It's a secret. Why so tired?
    (Like my posts)

not tired, just the expression i wanted since i was mocked. It's not the most exciting scout, but it is a variation that i need to get nonetheless.

Any sign of the new comic packs yet??

I had the Vong and Lumiya comic packs stashed 2-3 weeks ago but no one was interested.

I would be, Figrin. I didn't see that post of yours.

What store did you find them in? Walmt, Target, or TRU?

PM me if you'd like.