Page 677 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727777 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 10354
    found this on yodasnews, check it out:

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la...g/starwars.jsp

Plmk if anyone can get a large group together --this would be a blast!!! Plmk asap, dunno how many tix are left

The Dodgers are just jealous because we (The San Diego Padres) have the Ecksteins (David at 2nd base, Ashley on The Clone Wars as Ahsoka Tano).

Darn L.A. - trying to have everything and the penant, too? Well, you might make it to the World Series, but you can't keep the Ecksteins!

Nice try though.

BTW: went to a LA Angels game and they show Star Wars clips on their big screen, too. R2-D2 projects "the infamous monkey."

Well sorry LA: San Diego is the team to play for if you're a Jedi Knight!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Dodgers are just jealous because we (The San Diego Padres) have the Ecksteins (David at 2nd base, Ashley on The Clone Wars as Ahsoka Tano).

Darn L.A. - trying to have everything and the penant, too? Well, you might make it to the World Series, but you can't keep the Ecksteins!

Nice try though.

BTW: went to a LA Angels game and they show Star Wars clips on their big screen, too. R2-D2 projects "the infamous monkey."

Well sorry LA: San Diego is the team to play for if you're a Jedi Knight!
    Angels fan here! Give us back the Ecksteins, SD!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Picked up a Drunken Rum Sleg off e-bay for $9 shipped. Considering figures are about $8 + out the door it's a good deal to me. My Jedi wave should be in my hands next week. Can't wait for the BAD Astro Droids!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Really disappointed - all of the collectors i know aren't even remotely interested and/or have something that day and can't go. Not very fun going by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Really disappointed - all of the collectors i know aren't even remotely interested and/or have something that day and can't go. Not very fun going by myself.
    What are you talking about?

The Dodger game. You know the game that can put many to sleep.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    The Dodger game. You know the game that can put many to sleep.
    Doesn't put me to sleep, but instead puts me in a state of rage that THIS is still probably the team that will represent the NL West instead of my Padres.

Though Colorado has been playing very impressively and you never know what could happen as the season winds down. I haven't checked the standings for a few days - only the Padres' daily scores.

But I'll be going BOTH nights the Dodgers are in town here on the 29, 30th to see the Padres CRUSH them!!!

Star Wars fans are welcome to join me - just let me know really, really soon, as I'll be buying the tickets. Just remember, the Force is with San Diego. We have the Ecksteins! (you guys let him leave Anaheim - don't blame us for giving him a home).

(Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

LOL!!

I'd rather watch a soccer match (but then again, I'm mexican).