Page 680 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 10378
    Yes, OT rules!!! (It's that, or we are just getting old)

Yeah, I'm keeping a lot of OT, but selling prequel stuff like hotcakes, including GG. As much as I like my very extensive clone army, I don't really need it, so I'm just keeping a couple loose of each style. I'm hoping for some more OT animated maquettes to fill out the line.

I'm still selling my Endor AT-AT TRU exclusive if anyone's interested. MIB.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Yes, OT rules!!! (It's that, or we are just getting old)
    No it still rules, but yeah we are getting old. I find that I talk about my pension plan a bit more these days. Only 17 more years to go if I can keep my job in that amount of time. I remember saying to myself back when I was 22, I have 30 more years to retire as a carpenter? There's no way. LOL. Doesn't look like I will be able to have kids, so I wonder what will happen to my collection. Kind sucks I wont have a little one of my own to give it to.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    No it still rules, but yeah we are getting old. I find that I talk about my pension plan a bit more these days. Only 17 more years to go if I can keep my job in that amount of time. I remember saying to myself back when I was 22, I have 30 more years to retire as a carpenter? There's no way. LOL. Doesn't look like I will be able to have kids, so I wonder what will happen to my collection. Kind sucks I wont have a little one of my own to give it to.

Got any young nephews or neighbors? I've given stuff to my friends' kids- it's usually met with much excitement (and dread/gratitude by the parents).

I have no sisters or brothers so no nephews. I have one cousin that I give stuff to almost every time I see him, but he is a spoiled kid that gets everything and I think he likes Dragon balls better. Yeah I know sounds bad, LOL. Anyways I'm not talking about giving away stuff now. I mean the good stuff I have before I kick the bucket. I don't have all the POTF2 through ROTS anymore. I got rid of all that trash last year. It was worthless to a point, but I was able to buy a lot of stuff for my condo.
    (Like my posts)

Jeez, when did SoCal SW collecting turn into such a bummer?

Just grow up and buy your toys.

Kinda sucks that the figure I want most from the ROTJ wave is the one getting dumped on the most. Then again, I haven't seen that or TPM at stores yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anyone have these parts?

R5-A2 Orange astro
    left arm
    right arm

R4-D6 Dark Blue Astro
    left arm
    right arm
    Head and mid leg

I have a few U-3po arms. Not sure what the color is since I have nothing to go by and I'm a bit color blind with stuff like this.
    (Like my posts)

Turbowars, you should volunteer to become a BigBrother.

I did for 14 years (and going) and it's been very rewarding.

My Little Brother is now in his 20's and he asked me to be his best man at his wedding. While we collected Star Wars together, I have continued, and I'm sure if he and his wife have any sons in their future, I can leave them my collection.

Other things I have I want to see go to forum members here. But since my kidney transplant looks to be successful, I'll probably be around about the same amount of time as most of the rest of you.

Hasbro Toy Shop has the Return of the Jedi wave up!

I just got the Jabba Skiff Guards, Luke DSII, and the next Clone Wars wave (Padme Adventure Gear, Ziro the Hutt's Assassin droid, etc.)

The Ewoks sold out immediately. I didn't get any this time

I did get my AOTC Anakin Skywalker figures I wanted (the Evolutions re-carded).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hasbro Toy Shop has the Return of the Jedi wave up!

I just got the Jabba Skiff Guards, Luke DSII, and the next Clone Wars wave (Padme Adventure Gear, Ziro the Hutt's Assassin droid, etc.)

The Ewoks sold out immediately. I didn't get any this time

I did get my AOTC Anakin Skywalker figures I wanted (the Evolutions re-carded).
    I never knew that Prune Face and Argyus, Padme and Luminara were that popular as they're all sold out.

I only ordered Luke, Nien, Thire and Tank Gunner.