Page 682 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732782 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 10380
    I'm thinking about buying those to upgrade my gunships.

Thing is I have 5 gunships, so I'd need 10 of those stupid packs now that there is only 1 cannon in each. Hmmm. Maybe. I could use only 1 in each ship since they're for display and you wouldn't necessarily see the "away side" of the gunship in my display.

I could cheat it. Those battle packs are like up to $24 or more now, huh?

I'll buy on site and if I don't decide to keep them, I'll ask around here before I return them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I picked up 2 of those as well to add to my new "Crumb Bomber" - looks pretty damn sweet if you ask me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0180[1].jpg  
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Speak of the devil, I found 2 today at a TRU along with the new Interceptor. Weird how I had now intention on buying these, but when I saw them I picked them up and ran.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

So I open the Pods, took one of my customs off and put the new one on and my custom looks 100 times better. The new one makes the gunship look like it has a pair of double D's on the front while the customs look just like the film. I think I just wasted $50 bucks.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Picked up CW Luminara and Argyus at Stevenson Ranch WM. They also put out the TPM wave minus Rum and Amidala.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    So I open the Pods, took one of my customs off and put the new one on and my custom looks 100 times better. The new one makes the gunship look like it has a pair of double D's on the front while the customs look just like the film. I think I just wasted $50 bucks.
    I actually really like the way the pods looks. I would like to see your customs though. From what I remember, they look great, but I'd love to see them again if you have any pics.

Found the TRU Exclusive Crumb Bomber this morning. Absolutely LOVE this ship. Price seems a little steep, but I don't have any other LAAT's so it's worth it to me.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    I picked up 2 of those as well to add to my new "Crumb Bomber" - looks pretty damn sweet if you ask me...

But you can't close the doors like that...........

I found the gunpod BP at Target right after comic-con. Stashed it for a fellow collector. Dunno why these haven't been put out more.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-05-2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: bp

I picked up the ROTJ wave today and have heard a lot of hate for Jedi Luke. But now that I have him in hand, I don't understand where the complaints are coming from. Aces from me. Love him.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

From walmart, target, TRU, other?? which part of LA chaddy??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    From walmart, target, TRU, other?? which part of LA chaddy??
    Oy...um...BigBadToystore...
    Sorry - it was late when I posted. I didn't realize how misleading that was.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!