Page 683 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693733783 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 10395
    it's alright CM, just curious. When is that darn Strm Cmdo & Weir comic pack gonna hit? Need that and ROTJ Slave Leia. Then my circle will be complete for now. Blue & crunchy will let us know what's up i'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I picked up the ROTJ wave today and have heard a lot of hate for Jedi Luke. But now that I have him in hand, I don't understand where the complaints are coming from. Aces from me. Love him.
    I don't like the Jedi Luke at all (got him from HTS) and find the chest to be horrible misproportioned.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I don't like the Jedi Luke at all (got him from HTS) and find the chest to be horrible misproportioned.
    This Jedi Luke is one of the worst figures to come out in awhile. It looks like something from the POTF2 line. You are right Figrin, he's deformed.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

You guys are making me curious to open mine. Maybe when the Yuuzhan Vong come so I have some guys for Luke to fight.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    This Jedi Luke is one of the worst figures to come out in awhile. It looks like something from the POTF2 line. You are right Figrin, he's deformed.
    I dunno - Mark Hammil's kind of mis-proportioned. It looks right to me.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Anyone looking to pick up the old TRU Disturbance at Lars Homestead exclusive for the low low price $19.90, just shoot me a PM for location.

Fri evening, LF TRU had at least 2 Crumb bombers. 70 a piece as normal. I also spotted a MM TDK Gotham City thug. Pm for location. Never ever seen him in the wild before -shoulda stashed, sorry.

This AM at Sh. Oaks Target -- leftovers of TPM wave; Clegg, Sidious w/chair, and Obi-wan. (I got the other TPM Obi). They also had an AOTC Obi. Ton of Han & Luke in Storm armor. They may be still there, but saw the Vong, Krayt and Lumiya comic packs for the first time there as well (1 of each). Good luck -in hindsight, i maybe shoulda stashed those too -sorry
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-10-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: quantity

ROTJ Wave

Found the complete wave of ROTJ at my local KMart this morning. Bought 4 of the figures (Nikto, Giran, Leia, and Panno) because I could not justify the $9.00 price tag for all 8. Also hit a couple of Targets and found remnants of the same wave (Nien and Luke). Also if anyone still needs the TPM wave, I found them (including Rum Sleg) at several Kohl's stores. The only problem is that they are over $10.00 each. Ouch!! Luckily I already found this wave and don't need any more of these figures.

I don't suppose anyone has found DC Public Enemies 6" figures at any Southland Targets?

Toys R Us is running a "Buy 2 get 1 Free" sale on VIDEO GAMES.

Any and all prices qualify.

I got the new Clone Wars: Heroes of the Republic - or whatever it's called, Madden NFL 2009, and Transformers: ROTF, for $100 - which saved me somewhere around $50.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.