Page 684 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 10286
    My Qui-Gon and Eopie arrived in the mail this weekend. It's a pretty cool set.

Anyone spotted the Perceptor/Insecticons re-issues yet??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Yup. Saw em at Burbank TRU last Thursday...
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

My buddy Rob found them last week at Culver City TRU, sent me a photo.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Geonosian Packs

Found all 6 of the Target exclusive Geonosian 2-packs in Valencia but the $12.99 price tag made them an easy pass. Even the two new Jedi figures were not exciting enough for me to buy just those two sets. I guess it's better than the $17.00 Walmart was charging for their 2-packs. I just think the price is still too steep considering that most of these figures are reissues. I'm sure these will be on clearance in a few weeks.

Yeah, but if you want them: buy them. You still have a 90 day return priviledge.

If they go on clearance, buy them again and return with the full-price receipt.

This is nothing more than getting your price garauntee - however I think that's officially honored for only 30 days - and the sets have to be in stock, I believe - or in an ad.

BTW - if they never go on clearance, you can still return them for 90 days.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

wish i would've known about the TF re-issues when i was hunting. LF TRU didn't have them.

Saw the Galactic Heroes Falcon at Burbank Costco 27.99. Looks good.

I have the G1 versions so these haven't really been on my radar when I'm at TRU. I'll let you know if they show up at LF TRU.

thanks dude. Have my G1 perceptor, but would like to check out those Insecticons. And as I previously pm'ed a lot of you, pls keep yours eyes peeled for the Wally exclusive MP Skywarp. Should be hitting soon. That's my top want this year. A bounty is on his head -all hunters!!! Pls stash or grab one --i'll reimburse immediately