Page 685 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695735785 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 10289
    WTF, I just saw a few tumble weeds roll on by.................
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Ordered the entire ANH wave from HTS this week.

And a Gelagrub battle pack.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    Shame on you for buying that slug!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

back on the bike

field report:

LF TRU -- TFs: 1 Perceptor re-issue, (1 insecticons i bought), 1 deluxe Ice Cream truck mudflap/skids (finally! in the wild), a few Hoist/Mixmaster exclusives

SW: AT-TEs, TT, new tie interceptor, Crumb bomber, 2 sets each of the McQuarrie repacks ($40 each). Looked very cool.

Burbank Target -- 1 Major Panno, 1 Malakili, Geonosis 2 packs --Trebor, Yoda and Kit sets

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    Is the ANH wave the new one with the Saurin? Going to check it out...

UPDATE: K - I answered my own question. I'll have to keep my eyes open for those. I don't want all of them, but a few will do.

Check JediTricks' thread "What's Your Build-A-Droid Status?" in the Toys/Legacy Collection section for an update on what BAD parts I have available for trade - or that I'll sell for $ one dollar each $ if it helps anyone out. I'm up-to-date through the ROTJ wave.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up the CW Y-wing from W.Hollywood Target, then went back a few days later and bought the other one because the first one had a crack. Tried to get Hasbro customer service to replace, they said couldn't guarantee same item, then they said they'd refund me, now they're saying they won't refund the $6.34 in sales tax I paid. I'm pretty close to saying F that and taking it back to Target, so much for trying to do the right thing.

Same store also had Major Panno, Giran, Nikto, Malasuki, Ep 2 Anakin, Ahsoka space suit, Denal, and the Turbo Tank Gunners. I bought the Panno. Weird figure, not bad but very odd, the angle of the torso articulation is steep, and the goggles don't fit the head right, they're dinky on his face. And what's with the wacky shotgun? The encoder fits in the cloak though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found all the ROTJ figs on monday. I had to drive out to Palm Springs. About an hour out of LA, I stopped at some random Target off the 10 Freeway and they had pretty much the entire wave. I only wanted four of the figures...

DS 2 Luke
    Slave Leia
    Major Panno
    Giran.

All four are awesome and the BAD pieces rule!

Hit a few Walmarts in Palm Springs, but no sign of the Dewback as of yet. I know, I know, not due out for a couple weeks, but I figured it was worth checking out as I was feeling lucky and it was my birthday... But no such luck, not just yet.

PS -- Thanks Jeditricks for the tip on the encoder. My goggles actually do fit okay, it took some doing, but they do stay on all right. I do agree though that they are a bit snug or tiny on his face...

Sure thing on the encoder, it took me a moment to remember the movie pic I had seen of him with it. Somehow I had forgotten that his goggles are around his neck and didn't realize that's where they go until I saw the pic again:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Major_panno.jpg
    (Note that they're around the cloak too, but that's a CCG card image so they could have photoshop-phonied it like they do everything else)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, the minute you said the encoder should go there, I was like... duh! I totally should have known that or remembered that from the images I have seen as well. I could instantly see it in my head after reading your post...

ROTS wave is up at HTS

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]