Page 686 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696736786 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 10354
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sure thing on the encoder, it took me a moment to remember the movie pic I had seen of him with it. Somehow I had forgotten that his goggles are around his neck and didn't realize that's where they go until I saw the pic again:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Major_panno.jpg
    (Note that they're around the cloak too, but that's a CCG card image so they could have photoshop-phonied it like they do everything else)
    Word, JT - that was a nice call. And my goggles fit on his head, and also look great around his neck/hoodie. In fact, after looking at the pictures, this is a damn nice figure. Why won't you let me hate you, Hasbro!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

sher. oaks target had all of ROTJ wave this AM. I grabbed the Leia though. Don't know what's left. Do know where a slave leia is stashed (was going to pick it up, but found a different 1 on the pegs) My friend called and told me this am that it's still there. pm for details

Found last two ROTJ figures needed to complete the wave this morning and found the gray Ugnaught at Valencia Walmart. Also found Ziro's assassin droid at Stevenson Ranch Walmart. Santa Clarita is really lagging in terms of new product hitting the shelves. The Valencia Target is still loaded with Legends figs and nothing new for the last three or four weeks. All of the Geonosian two-packs are still at Valencia Target. Obviously no one is interested in these sets. They'll be on the clearance aisle in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    Yeah, the minute you said the encoder should go there, I was like... duh! I totally should have known that or remembered that from the images I have seen as well. I could instantly see it in my head after reading your post...
    The encoder is what sold me on the figure, I saw that he had a few interesting accessories and bought him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Word, JT - that was a nice call. And my goggles fit on his head, and also look great around his neck/hoodie. In fact, after looking at the pictures, this is a damn nice figure. Why won't you let me hate you, Hasbro!
    Yeah, I don't want to like this figure, but it's alright, they did a fairly decent job. Schools the crap out of Orrimarrko, that's for sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Has anyone seen the DCUC Wal Mart wave in stores ? I have not seen them anywhere yet and the prices on ebay are fairly ridiculous.

between yesterday and today I saw the old CW wave 3 or 4 with Bane and Gree in the Culver city area TRU and Target -also saw this at the new Target by the Fox Hills mall. CC TRU also had the GG Arc trooper and phase 1 clone mini-bust up 3 packs reduced to $5 each. Think they had the McQ packs too. La Cienega TRU didn't have anything exceedingly great, only a few set 1s of the McQ pack. Oh yeah, the new Fox hills Target had 5/6 Geonosis packs. No Coleman/Jango pack though.

Target La Cienega had the entire ROTJ wave yesterday, minus Leia.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anyone finding ROTJ revision wave that doesn't need the Ugnaught, please stash one for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Has anyone seen the DCUC Wal Mart wave in stores ? I have not seen them anywhere yet and the prices on ebay are fairly ridiculous.
    No but I wish I could find it as well!

Glendale Target had all of the ROTJ wave yesterday minus Giran and Panno and 1 Ewoks pack because I bought them.

Found Galactic Heroes Rancor and ATRT sets at Hollywood Ross today for 8.99, thanks to a report in the GH thread!