Page 687 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689690691697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Anyone finding ROTJ revision wave that doesn't need the Ugnaught, please stash one for me.
    Found this revision wave at WM last Sunday. Cool to see the Gray Ugnaught just sitting there up front with the rest of the whole case.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Crap, I didn't realize the Ugnaught was in this wave. I could use a stash on that too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Crunchy should have his by now, I actually saw the same one that was stashed for him. That guy stashed me a Slave Leia last week -good man. If i see the gray ugnaught -got u covered JT. Meanwhile, I got a price on Skywarp's head. You TF fans know what I'm talkin about....

Are the Toys for Tots collection bins up already in SoCal TRU's?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Crunchy should have his by now, I actually saw the same one that was stashed for him. That guy stashed me a Slave Leia last week -good man. If i see the gray ugnaught -got u covered JT. Meanwhile, I got a price on Skywarp's head. You TF fans know what I'm talkin about....
    Killer!

I spied Return to Naboo Amidala at Target Culver City (non-mall) the other day, didn't think much about it and forgot that it was a new figure, not an Evolutions recard.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Killer!

I spied Return to Naboo Amidala at Target Culver City (non-mall) the other day, didn't think much about it and forgot that it was a new figure, not an Evolutions recard.
    Amidala is a new figure, not a recard? I could've sworn she was a re-card... what's new?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Are the Toys for Tots collection bins up already in SoCal TRU's?
    Not sure, but I did see them in another store the other day. I dumped most of my POTF/Ep I figs there last year.

Found/bought the Grey Ugnaught, the repacked Scuba Trooper and the Clone Wars Freesco Speeder today at Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

If anyone sees an exclusive Dewback and AT-ST please stash or pick up for me if possible.

Oh and did you guys see the GH Snowspeeder? It's pretty cool. Cute I might say.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I bought the Galactic Heroes Snowspeeder. I like it too. It's fun getting the GH vehicles!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.