Page 688 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Amidala is a new figure, not a recard? I could've sworn she was a re-card... what's new?
    Yeah, she's a new figure, I forgot I actually argued with folks about how stupid this figure was, bags on her hair Amidala indeed. The case mates are Obi-Wan Ep 1, Gungan Warrior, Rum Sleg, Darth Sidious Hologram walker, and Clegg Holdfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Oh and did you guys see the GH Snowspeeder? It's pretty cool. Cute I might say.
    Yeah, I bought it a while back, it's pretty nifty.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, I bought it a while back, it's pretty nifty.
    I wouldn't had gone as far as buying it, but yeah it's nifty. Maybe if I had a kid.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I don't know if I would have liked it as a kid, maybe at a younger age but I was more of a purist for most of my childhood, if it wasn't a direct representation I probably would have turned up my nose at it. I remember how bummed I was when I lost the die cast Snowspeeder in the sand, I loved that thing.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, she's a new figure, I forgot I actually argued with folks about how stupid this figure was, bags on her hair Amidala indeed.
    Then how is she different from the Evolutions version? I have both, but not in the same place so I can't compare...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Then how is she different from the Evolutions version? I have both, but not in the same place so I can't compare...
    Wait - nevermind. I just realized why I'm a moron. Aside from the lead paint I ate as a child. I got this one confused with the AOTC Senator Amidala repack.

Okay, I'm good now. Carry on...

Wait - nevermind. I just realized why I'm a moron. Aside from the lead paint I ate as a child. I got this one confused with the AOTC Senator Amidala repack.

Okay, I'm good now. Carry on...
    Wow, ok, yes, that is a big mistake, one is a ridiculous purple salt shaker, and the other is action Padme from Ep 2. I actually bought that Ep 2 padme from HTS the other day, I didn't bother with the Evo pack but I did want the figure and it justified their high shipping a little to order 3 figs instead of 2.

u guys are confusing me --so the EP2 white costume Padme on TLC card --is she the same as the Evol. --repack? or different?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    u guys are confusing me --so the EP2 white costume Padme on TLC card --is she the same as the Evol. --repack? or different?
    That white figure is the same as the Evolutions one.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Sorry, dude. My bad.

Dewbacks and AT-ST's have hit the Valley.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)