Page 69 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169569 ... LastLast
    Nothing at Burbank Target this morning except one lone Han Solo TAC.

Nothing to report at Targets in the Culver City area, a few vehicles but no TAC.

A guy put a McQuarrie Trooper back - maybe it had been hidden. The only TAC they had was that one and an Airborne.

My SW competition in the morning put them back on the racks which were otherwise all-Saga2.

Anyway, I left it. I first got all excited, hoping it would be Fett.

I bought a Saga2 Firespeeder pilot last night at Wal-Mart. It must have been hidden or a return. But I wanted 2 more of those guys to copy CrunchyNug's diorama and that was "1 down and 1 to go" for me now.

I still have to find 3 more Shadow Pilot Clones. I only like the white Clone Pilots for ARC 170's.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ah, I love vacation! Got two McFetts at 10:30 a.m. this morning at Baldwin Park Target. I actually hit Covina TRU but they only had leftovers of TAC 1; I was coming home and at the last second decided to turn into that Target.

When I saw the TAC 2 on the pegs I actually said, "Ah crap" because I just couldn't imagine finding McFetts that late. I thought I was seeing the left behind figures. But sure enough behind a DST I found the first, then on the other peg found the other. I was tempted to get a second DST but decided not too.

Rosemead Target had the same TAC 1 leftovers. Covina TRU had at least 2 V-wings and even more Sith Infiltrators.

By the way, came back from Tijuana and they had the Titanium Darth Maul and Pilot Luke at a department store there. It figures TJ would have these but the stores around here wouldn't!
    Galactic Barn Burner

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Got my CIV GG preorders confirmed. Huzzah!!
    Man, GGs preorder notification sucks. I checked my E-mail at 11am and saw nothing. Surfed the web for a bit and saw your posting. Quickly went to GGs website and was able to pre-order the 3 mini-bust, but missed out on the Yoda statue. All this happened at 11:05am. There wasn't much of a heads up there, especially since they never said gave a time to when the E-mail would be sent out. Waited all morning too . And what's up with only putting 100 up for pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Man, GGs preorder notification sucks. I checked my E-mail at 11am and saw nothing. Surfed the web for a bit and saw your posting. Quickly went to GGs website and was able to pre-order the 3 mini-bust, but missed out on the Yoda statue. All this happened at 11:05am. There wasn't much of a heads up there, especially since they never said gave a time to when the E-mail would be sent out. Waited all morning too . And what's up with only putting 100 up for pre-order.
    None of us locals got an email from GG- and since I didn't get the advanced warning email from them yesterday, I assumed that I wouldn't get one today. I was watching rebelscum this morning and checking the GG site and noticed that some guys got through, so I tried it out by navigating GGs site, and it worked! They went up for sale at about 10:15am. I experienced a little sluggishness when trying to pay/get confirmation, but it worked. After that, lots of guys couldn't get through at all, or were denied by server errors when they went to check out.

Yeah, that GG pre-order was tough. Had a few problems, but finally got my confirmation email from GG with my order #. Managed to order all 5.

Also, McQuarrie Boba is up on HasbroToyShop right now if anyone is interested.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Yeah, that GG pre-order was tough. Had a few problems, but finally got my confirmation email from GG with my order #. Managed to order all 5.

Also, McQuarrie Boba is up on HasbroToyShop right now if anyone is interested.
    Thanks for that picked a couple up

I ordered a couple, along with an extra Yavin Luke and 4th DST, both destined for custom jobs someday. Apparently there's HUNDREDS of Fetts, 430 last I read (though steadily declining as word travels through the sites). The 2-per-customer limit seems to be working well!

So I'm caught up until Wave 3! Now to find those Comic 2-packs...