Page 690 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691692693694700740790 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    . It sucked to drop $80 on both of these, but they are some of the best OT additions in a long while!!!
    Man isn't that the truth!!!!! I wanted 2 of each, but damn.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I will have to check out Porter Ranch to see if I can find me a Dewback... I will be working in Sun Valley tomorrow... Hope I find one...

I think I saw Headphones in San Diego today!

Is he a white dude with unkept wavy blonde hair (light brown maybe?).

There was a guy with typed lists of toys on paper, searching through the toys at Target today, wearing headphones, and talking to himself.

He did not seem to have a vehicle when he left either - so maybe he was heading to the bus stop.

If not Headphones, I surely discovered his twin brother - separated at birth.

One was raised by JarJar, and the other Skids and Mudflap.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i like the AT-ST and dewback & may get them, esp. since i don't have a dewback, but will wait to see if they go lower in price, probably not, but i'll wait. My grail for the whole year has been MP skywarp anyway.

I still need a storm commando from the Evol. pack, plmk if u have one for trade or sale. Thx!

Keep forgetting to post this, but the new JLU 3 packs are out. I found a Black Vulcan, Indian guy?, and Samurai guy? last week. I also found the Marvel Universe Walmart 2 packs (Giant Man/Iron Man and Skrull Giant Man/Captain America) yesterday at Crenshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I found a Black Vulcan, Indian guy?, and Samurai guy? last week.
    That's Tuvok, Chakotay, and Sulu, right?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Keep forgetting to post this, but the new JLU 3 packs are out. I found a Black Vulcan, Indian guy?, and Samurai guy? last week. I also found the Marvel Universe Walmart 2 packs (Giant Man/Iron Man and Skrull Giant Man/Captain America) yesterday at Crenshaw.
    That would be Apache Chief and Samurai. I got that pack along with the Amanda Waller and Blackhawk pack from a collector on another site, otherwise I'd be scouring Targets everywhere for them right now.

I take it no one's found DCUC wave 10 at WM's?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I take it no one's found DCUC wave 10 at WM's?
    I've yet to see Wave 9 let alone Wave 10, but plenty Cyborgs and even the 5-packs to be found.

Target West Hollywood had a CW Freeco Bike, but I bought it. Also had Ahsoka original on new card, I didn't buy it.

Man, these AT-ST finds are making me crazy, I may have to do a run tomorrow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got the Saurin (Hrchek Kal Fas) and the chick from the Cantina, and the Imperial Scanner Crew Dude 1 from HTS delivered today. Very nice on the figures though the chick is very plain and actually the least interesting to me. A "v-pelvis" would have looked better for the sculpt on this figure.

I still have to go out to the stores to track that Ugnaught No. 2 down (I only want 1) but friends might help (or if any of you can, I might pay for shipping for this one so I can stay home from the stores).