Page 691 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 191591641681687688689690691692693694695701741791 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 10286
    Which one is "Scanning dude 1", the one with the box or the one with the cart? I got the cart from HTS yesterday, wanted the box guy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Which one is "Scanning dude 1", the one with the box or the one with the cart? I got the cart from HTS yesterday, wanted the box guy.
    #1 is with the cart. We might be waiting awhile for #2. It sounds like it will be in the EU wave that is coming at the end of the year.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

ANH Wave

Found all of the ANH wave except for Ki-Adi and the Jawa at the super WM in Valencia. Not a very exciting wave. That WM also had a few of the AT-ST vehicles out but no Dewback.

Ugh. Had a brutally long day (twelve hours) on set and then hit Porter Ranch and Santa Clarita Walmarts. No Dewbacks. Meanwhile those blasted AT-ST or whatever they are called were all over the place. Maddening. I mean, it looks cool and all but I have no attachment to the original design and so I have zero interest. But why is this stupid exclusive everywhere and the one I want is totally MIA?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

EDIT: Ordered the Dewback via Walmart.com. The price of shipping is cheap compared to the irritation tonight produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    #1 is with the cart. We might be waiting awhile for #2. It sounds like it will be in the EU wave that is coming at the end of the year.
    Thanks, I am relieved to hear that, there were some rumors that it was coming out in this case as well and I wanted to be sure. Weird how they released the cart before the horse... er, I mean, scanning box.

Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    Ugh. Had a brutally long day (twelve hours) on set and then hit Porter Ranch and Santa Clarita Walmarts. No Dewbacks. Meanwhile those blasted AT-ST or whatever they are called were all over the place. Maddening. I mean, it looks cool and all but I have no attachment to the original design and so I have zero interest. But why is this stupid exclusive everywhere and the one I want is totally MIA?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Because the Dewback has a Nov 11th street date, probably.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Found all of the ANH wave except for Ki-Adi and the Jawa at the super WM in Valencia. Not a very exciting wave. That WM also had a few of the AT-ST vehicles out but no Dewback.
    MP 'Warp???

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    MP 'Warp???
    MP Warp is MIA for now. I don't want it, because I have the Japanese release, so if I see it do you want me to stash it for you?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

A buddy of mine found and bought MP Skywarp today at Crenshaw WM. The funny thing is that I was there around 3:45 and they hadn't put them out yet, but he sent me a pic of his in hand, they had put them out around 3 hours later.

Speaking of Crenshaw WM, they do indeed have the new AT-ST, a whole endcap of them, it's oddly placed in the back behind the baby toys. I bought one, it's an awesome vehicle, worth the $45.

Is it a new AT-ST JT?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What up dudes? Just dropping by really quick to see how's it going. Been busy collecting just 12inchers (SSC & Hot Toys), which is why I don't visit here that much anymore. All right, take care and good luck hunting!