Page 692 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 192592642682688689690691692693694695696702742792 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Is it a new AT-ST JT?
    Yes 100% all new. Very cool.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Is it a new AT-ST JT?
    Uh... yeah.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

seekers

Found warp today at Porter Ranch wm. Think i grabbed the first one, this was 10:30 to 11:30ish this morning. They had plenty. They also had a lot of AT-STs and I saw at least one Dewback, but a friend of mine called & said he was grabbing it. Sorry i'm foggy on those. I was so excited to find Warp that i didn't examine the At-st & dewback closer. Anyway, the apb is over for now. Thanx TW, Snags, Crunchy, bran & anyone else i pm'ed. As I said before this guy had a high potential to be sold out immediately with low #ed stocks and with me seeing MP starscream last year only once & never again. Didn't want to chance it with my grail -.
    Opened him for my friend & transformed him already. Fantastic! A high recommend!!!

Santa Clarita stores were stocked full of new figures today!

Valencia WM had two cases of ANH figures on the pegs. Picked up the Jawa, Ki-Adi, and Deviss to complete this wave. They also had 12 Dewbacks out on the shelves, but passed on it (for now).

Super WM also had most of the ANH wave on the pegs and no Dewbacks.

Kmart had full ROTJ wave on the pegs but already collected these. Did find CW Padme and Matchstick, but hated paying $9.00 each for them.

The good news was that the Valencia Target finally put new figures on the pegs after a two month dry spell. The bad news was that it was the Phantom Menace wave.

All caught up now. Bring on the ROTS wave.

Went to the Wal-Mart on Crenshaw and found the Transformers MP Skywarp, but no AT-ST or Dewback. Did finally score the Comics Packs Ewoks, though. I'm glad I was patient with those.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What up dudes? Just dropping by really quick to see how's it going. Been busy collecting just 12inchers (SSC & Hot Toys), which is why I don't visit here that much anymore. All right, take care and good luck hunting!
    You elitist bastard!

Got my Terminator Salvation giant Harvester figure from ordering it off a seller on Amazon (I think). It's very cool. This thing fights the 3 3/4" figures.

It's got 4 arms and very detailed on its upper body. Electronic search lights and a missile launcher.

The legs are really sturdy but seem to need more detail. But it was worth it.

BTW, I paid less than $40 for the thing. You can get some deals on this if you're still interested in any Terminator (We Can't Salvage This Franchise) products.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

[FONT=Courier New]Can we see some pics, Tycho?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Here's one with the new Luke in there for comparison.

I'll post one with just the Hunter-Killer in the Terminator toys thread.

But I don't know when I'll have time to open this up and set up a scene (nor find my list of what I'm putting into that scene with the Harvester).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000925.jpg  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

SW Figure Collector Cases

I have been selling off my carded collection, which leaves me with extra Hasbro collector cases (of the ROTS and SW varieties).

If anyone is interested, I'll part with these (large lots preferably) for .25 cents apiece.