Page 693 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 193593643683689690691692693694695696697703743793 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 10289

Black Friday Deal

Just saw an advanced copy of Kohl's Black Friday ad and they are going to sell ALL action figures for 33% off the regular price. This might help some of you who are still looking for the Phantom Menace wave of figures as there have been many reports that they are showing up at Kohl's but the price is deterring collectors from buying them there. This sale may help some of you if you are brave enough to fight the crowds.

Stashed a grey Ugnaught at the Sherman Oaks Target, PM if you want him!

- J

Edit: Claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    You elitist bastard!
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I have been selling off my carded collection, which leaves me with extra Hasbro collector cases (of the ROTS and SW varieties).

If anyone is interested, I'll part with these (large lots preferably) for .25 cents apiece.

What are you collecting now Dave?

Not collecting anything- just holding on to a few choice items and liquidating the rest. I'm pretty much over the prequels, so that's all going as fast as I can unload it. Hoping not to have to donate anything to Toys for Tots this year, as Rebelscum seems to be a hot place to sell again (finally).

I've finally admitted that paying for storage instead of investing in my house or 401k is stupid. That said, I'm hoping ACME does a Black Friday sale so I can finish my Eric Tan Indy poster trilogy, and I'm down for the golden idol replica next year.

Not collecting anything- just holding on to a few choice items and liquidating the rest. I'm pretty much over the prequels, so that's all going as fast as I can unload it. Hoping not to have to donate anything to Toys for Tots this year, as Rebelscum seems to be a hot place to sell again (finally).

I've finally admitted that paying for storage instead of investing in my house or 401k is stupid. That said, I'm hoping ACME does a Black Friday sale so I can finish my Eric Tan Indy poster trilogy, and I'm down for the golden idol replica next year.
    I hear ya. More or less on the same boat here. I'm buying strictly stuff that I really, really want.

This is may be old news to u & don't want to sound like a TRU commercial, but this week TF deluxe figs are $8.99, the GI Joe pit mobile HQ is 79.99, and the SW/CW Crumb bomber is 49.99. LF tru had at least one of each left yesterday mid-afternoon.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-11-2009 at 08:20 AM. Reason: l

I've finally admitted that paying for storage instead of investing in my house or 401k is stupid.
    SOOOOOO TRUE! We should never neglect to pay ourselves before we pay Hasbro.

I got my Moto-Terminators from some online order I did.

The John Connor figure they come with is a repaint of the bandana-wearing one that was offered in the first figure wave!

I really wanted a Christian Bale likeness figure so I could recreate scenes of him cussing the Terminators out. "$#@#!- You, Skynet, you $$@#!@ng piece of #@!!# machinery. My Mom says you're $@#!%#@!"

What happened to the Christian Bale figure we were shown prototype (Toy Fair) pictures of? I have several saved on my hard drive.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got my Moto-Terminators from some online order I did.

The John Connor figure they come with is a repaint of the bandana-wearing one that was offered in the first figure wave!

I really wanted a Christian Bale likeness figure so I could recreate scenes of him cussing the Terminators out. "$#@#!- You, Skynet, you $$@#!@ng piece of #@!!# machinery. My Mom says you're $@#!%#@!"

What happened to the Christian Bale figure we were shown prototype (Toy Fair) pictures of? I have several saved on my hard drive.

Get the Hot Toys John Connor.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Get the Hot Toys John Connor.
    It looks great but it's too expensive.

A 12" figure should be $20. That being said, I pay about $100 for SideShow Star Wars now (and more for certain SideShow Star Wars armor).

However, a Terminator skeleton is so detailed that I could justify paying $150 for it, I'd guess.

John (as good as the Christian Bale likeness looks) is not worth it.

And the movie greatly disappointed me, though I think I like it more in retrospect. It just did not fare well against Star Trek and Wolverine which came out at the time - and then Transformers 2.

With my extreme love for the Terminator franchise (and I'm a big fan), the movie was a black mark on my summer. I don't see a need to commemorate that by buying an over-priced John Connor.

I would jump at the chance to pick him up for $70 or so. Marcus in that range as well. Then I'd buy a T-600 or T-800 for $150 or something to go with them (or spend $300 to get both machine Terminators).

I'd also love great sculpts from T1 and T2 at affordable prices for the human figures (Arnold, Sarah, and Kyle, T-1000, and kid-John)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.