Page 695 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 195595645685691692693694695696697698699705745795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 10432
    [FONT=Courier New]It's almost 10% in TN. I only know this because an ex-gf lives there and I used to fly out there to visit.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I'm somewhat spoiled because of the no sales tax situation in Oregon and the state has a deal with Washington so that folks can go there and not have to pay sales tax. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's pretty awesome. Even though our state is bluer than blue (almost RED, if you catch my meaning) and run by morons and we still have a state income tax.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    it's 9.75%. (for LA, not all of CA). max for CA is 10.25% according to wikip. We're only beaten by Illinois (11.5) and Arizona (10.6).
    It's 10.75% in the Pico Rivera area, I believe.

WM Droid Factory

WalMart is selling their exclusive Droid Factory sets for $5.00. I noticed that they brought these back out with the AT-ST and Dewback sets. I picked up the Coran Horn set for the clearance price. This was the only one that I was interested in and this price is much better than the original $17.00. Now if they would reduce the comic packs, I'd be even happier.

Hey guys. I'm selling my TRU exclusive Endor AT-AT. It'd still MISB and never opened. Just has some wear on the corners. Looking for $100 and local pick up but that price is negotiable. If you're interested email me: cataclizm1@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    WalMart is selling their exclusive Droid Factory sets for $5.00. I noticed that they brought these back out with the AT-ST and Dewback sets. I picked up the Coran Horn set for the clearance price. This was the only one that I was interested in and this price is much better than the original $17.00. Now if they would reduce the comic packs, I'd be even happier.
    Which WM? I scanned one yesterday and it still was $17.

Scored a set of $5 Walmart droid factory sets this morning, along with the recarded CW Ahsoka w/Rotta, recard CW R2, an opener Cantina Saurin (chrome eye variant), Titanium TIE Defender and an opener Luke/Lumiya comic pack. Also grabbed two $5 GI Joes: Arctic Snake Eyes and Helix.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Which WM? I scanned one yesterday and it still was $17.
    It was the WalMart in Valencia (behind Magic Mountain).

You lucky BAD-stards. I also found the Droid Factory sets today, but mine we're still $17. Oh well, I passed again.

Nice big face of W10 at Deadwood Target this AM. Scored Hr'chek (bronze eyes), Leesub, Scanning Tech, and Jawa & security droid. 1X of the whole wave on the pegs.

Brain-dead guy in videogames could not find Lego Indiana Jones 2 for me, though.

Target had new Clone Wars figures (re-packs and such) and I got another carded Ahsoka Tano in case I need more. I also got an R2-D2 because I don't think I ever bought many.

They also had the new battlepacks with Anakin, Ahsoka, and the alien Gar Nacht.

Plus the Republic Gunship cannons.

I didn't need to buy those though.

There was plenty of ROTJ wave on the pegs for Legacy.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.