Page 696 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Nice big face of W10 at Deadwood Target this AM. Scored Hr'chek (bronze eyes), Leesub, Scanning Tech, and Jawa & security droid. 1X of the whole wave on the pegs.

Brain-dead guy in videogames could not find Lego Indiana Jones 2 for me, though.
    Deadwood Target! That is a name I have not heard in a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    "I know you're holding the Ewoks in there.

Hand them over and there will be no trouble. We'll forget all about this, alright?

But if you want to be the tough guy, if you want to so much as blink the wrong way at me. Well Mister, you're gonna be in a world of hurt.

There's gonna be blood I tell you. Blood like a river."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It's a place I haven't visited in a long, long time! I started going again last week, and they have been getting figures consistently. Does anyone need any stashables?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    "I know you're holding the Ewoks in there.

Hand them over and there will be no trouble. We'll forget all about this, alright?

But if you want to be the tough guy, if you want to so much as blink the wrong way at me. Well Mister, you're gonna be in a world of hurt.

There's gonna be blood I tell you. Blood like a river."

Went to Target yesterday and found a new endcap full of Star Wars and Transformer exclusives. They had the Ambush at Abregado BPs, Wedge X-Wing, and the new redesigned cockpit Tie Fighter. For Transformers, they had the Fallen, some Lion Optimus Prime and another set (sorry can't remeber).

last wally i went to that had the Droid Factory 2 packs --they were still $17 a pop. Where are the *(*^&$^%^# $#@!$@!%^^ wally excl. comic packs?!!??!!?! What are they waiting for???!!!

Found all of the Legacy Wave 11 Revenge of the Sith figures at Walmart today. It's getting especially difficult to distinguish what's a repack or not. I still need a Jawa Capture R2-D2, found one today, but it had the new Wave 11 YVH-1 droid part.

Found ANH R2-D2, Hrchek Kal Fas, and copilot Chewie at Target West Hollywood tonight. Bought the first 2, left the 3rd at the register. If they had used the ANH head, I would have bought it, but he's never seen in the Falcon with his ROTJ hairstyle so I couldn't pull the trigger.

WM Panorama City had a handful of the new Dewbacks. I didn't buy one, doesn't have the right deco or sculpt for me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Took advantage of the BOGO at KMart and bought the CW AT-TE Gunner figure which is the last CW figure I needed to complete the wave. Bought AOTC Anakin from the ROTJ wave as the freebie. Also found the Target BP's at the Valencia Target but cannot justify $25.00 for a set that includes 2 repackaged figures and 2 new clones. That Target also had a full set of the Geonosian packs for $9.99 each. Still too much. All the WalMarts in the area had full ANH waves on the pegs.

I just bought a Tonka Toys (Hasbro) tow truck vehicle that can hold 3 3/4" action figures.

I'm going to put Terminator Salvation's Marcus Wright figure in there being chased by my Moto-Terminators, a Hunter-Killer, and The Harvester!

I wished I had a Kyle Reese figure to join him, but I may wind up customizing one. I could even use the Checkov head from the Star Trek line on some sort of military line 3 3/4" figure.

NOTE: I am a fan of the Terminator franchise, but this is hardly my favorite movie from that series (Try T2!). T:S just has a lot of cool "toyetic" stuff in it because it's part of the Future War.

The Tonka tow truck will require some custom paint work and "firing" to make it look like it survived a nuclear holocaust though. Will that negate it's "Warranty for Life?"

Anyway, I'm now looking for a nuclear warhead to set off in my toy collection. Let me know if you have one and what you'd want in trade.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Lol, I've always thought the HKs were cool in the Terminator series. I think SS made a 1:16 scale version and had it hanging up at comic-con one year, unless it was some other company.

Happy Thankgiving to all!!!! (i keep wantin to say happy tofurkey day! but many don't know what that is -)