Page 698 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 10396
    Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Just wanted to pass this bit of info alog about the BAD waves. I have noticed that at both the Valencia Target and WalMart that the droid part has been ripped out of the packaging. Make sure that if you buy any of the newer waves to check the back to make sure the droid part is still intact. I've noticed the missing parts in both the ROTJ and ANH waves. I noticed it on both the cantina figures from ANH at WalMart today and a Nikto figure the other day at Target. This may just be isolated to the Valencia area but it may be happening in other areas so double check to ensure you don't get ripped off.
    I just got the Scanning Crew from Valencia WM yesterday and fortunately, the droid piece was still in there. However, since I go to the stores up there from time to time, I appreciate the warning.

I got Leesub and concept Ki-Adi today so I've finished that wave's BAD.

arrrggghhhh where are those new Wally SW comic packs? sick of waitin for 'em.

Tycho --since you're lookin for vehicles to go mad max on for your terminator wars, maybe u can find some clearanced Indy KOTCS vehicles at TRU or wally. Haven't seen any recently though, so u might wanna try Ross or TJ Maxx

Thanks Bikerscout. I'll take a look.

The Cobra black SUV is an awesome vehicle for this sort of use as it's armed, armored, and you can bullet-proof the windows.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I stashed a Clone Wars Luminara Unduli at West Hollywood Target. PM for location.

Said location also has the 2 new exclusive battle packs, the TIE Fighter, and... um... I dunno, something else probably.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh, I saw that large red-window TIE Fighter at Target yesterday. I could have bought a fleet of them. I think they were $39 each.

But "back in the day when I was a young man" they used to be $20.

Back then I bought 6 or more of them. I'm not sure how many TIEs I have actually, but it should be 6 now that I think about it. Then I got 3 TIE Intercepters, so my Imperial Fleet (not counting 2 bombers and 2 Vader TIEs) amounts to 9 ships. (Hmmm. I just thought it was 11 the other day. I don't know).

I also have a kitchen sink and two sinks, one each, in each bathroom. Then I have 2 sofas in my living room. Oh, and do you know I have toilets in my bathrooms?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I stashed a Clone Wars Luminara Unduli at West Hollywood Target. PM for location.

Said location also has the 2 new exclusive battle packs, the TIE Fighter, and... um... I dunno, something else probably.
    I don't need a Luminara but suddenly I need another Ahsoka 1.0 as I'm looking to get duplicates of core characters for my AT-TE crew.

"Cars" die-cast

I'm selling my loose and carded "Cars" die-cast collection. I have just about every car released in the first year or more- all in great condition. I'd like to sell these off in one big lot, or a few small ones, but not one-offs.

Anyone want to scoop up some Christmas presents for the kids in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I don't need a Luminara but suddenly I need another Ahsoka 1.0 as I'm looking to get duplicates of core characters for my AT-TE crew.
    Pretty sure I saw at least three Ahsoka 1.0 today at NoHo Target. 1 might have been spacesuit, but there was more than one original fig, new card.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I also have a kitchen sink and two sinks, one each, in each bathroom. Then I have 2 sofas in my living room. Oh, and do you know I have toilets in my bathrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Oh, I saw that large red-window TIE Fighter at Target yesterday. I could have bought a fleet of them. I think they were $39 each.

But "back in the day when I was a young man" they used to be $20.

Back then I bought 6 or more of them. I'm not sure how many TIEs I have actually, but it should be 6 now that I think about it. Then I got 3 TIE Intercepters, so my Imperial Fleet (not counting 2 bombers and 2 Vader TIEs) amounts to 9 ships. (Hmmm. I just thought it was 11 the other day. I don't know).

And back when you were a young man, TIE Fighters were half the height and looked stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'll keep an eye out. I found one there a few weeks back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.