Page 699 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    suddenly I need another Ahsoka 1.0 as I'm looking to get duplicates of core characters for my AT-TE crew.
    Saw 3 of these at PR WM this morning. Sorry I didn't know sooner, but they're out there for sure...

Anyone find the ROTS or ESB waves? All I see is the ANH wave. I can't believe all the Scanning troopers I have passed up.

Really want 2 IG-88's and a bunch Of Stormtroopers from the ROTS wave.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Saw 3 of these at PR WM this morning. Sorry I didn't know sooner, but they're out there for sure...
    Thanks. I'm sure I'll find her again sooner or later.

Now that I have an AT-TE, my Seps army is looking rather pitiful and so I'll probably want to get an Octuparra and/or Hailfire droid just so the AT-TE has something to shoot at.

I got the AT-TE because I had been buying more CIS ground vehicles than Republic and it had gotten silly.

Republic ground forces:

1. AT-RT (temporarily lost, no less, and I can't imagine where I put it)
    2. TX-130
    3. AT-AP

CIS ground forces:

1. Hailfire Droid
    2. Homing Spider
    3. Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
    4. Crab Droid
    5. AAT
    6. Octuptarra Droid (coming in the mail for xmas)
    7. walking Vulture Droid
    8. Grievous' Wheelbike
    9. Tri-Droid (let's face it, it's big enough to menace the AT-RT and TX-130)

Without the AT-TE, it's a total slaughter, so I had to bring in reinforcements at $50.

For my collection, the big problem is the CIS is horribly outnumbered in the sky...

Republic sky forces:

1. Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter
    2. CW Jedi Starfighter
    3. Anakin's modified Jedi Starfighter
    4. Ep 3 Jedi Starfighter
    5. V-wing
    6. V-19 Torrent
    7. CW Y-wing
    8. ARC-170
    9. Republic Gunship

CIS sky forces:

1. Vulture Droid
    2. Magnaguard Starfighter
    3. Geonosian Droopyfighter
    4. Droid Tri-Fighter
    5. Grievous' Starfighter

They need to get more villain vehicles into the show somehow.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well they use mass amounts of vulture droids. You could consider fleet building.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I don't like fleet building the vehicles, it sets a bad precedent because then I feel like I have to start buying more vehicles to balance THAT out, and it doesn't feel unique. I only buy vehicles for what makes them special, I don't have room to set up a whole thing. I had the AT-TE surrounded by the CIS forces I mentioned before, that was cool, but it's not like I could play with multiple vehicles at once beyond setting them down and picking one up to focus on.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

made a quick stop at LF TRU (had to exchange something at BB). Nothing good for SW except a Gelagrub BP. Put it behind a Capt. Rex helmet if anyone wants it. Cool updated pistols and BJ hips, but still too expensive for me

No need to get me a geligrub battlepack, but thank you for letting me know it's out there. I want one of those myself but I'll find it in San Diego or on HTS.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Man, check this out. I have been hitting WM everyday after work since I heard the green displays with the ROTS and ESB wave hit. I missed yesterday and when I went today there it was. Only a few rehashes were there that came in in the new cases!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Found all of the ESB wave at Valencia Super WalMart except for R2-X2. Found all of the ROTS wave at Valencia WalMart (behind Magic Mountain) except for concept IG-88. Both stores had the new Battlepacks as well but passed on those. The Valencia WalMart also had the new CW wave on the pegs. Stevenson Ranch WalMart was a bust as was Target.