Page 700 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 200600650690696697698699700701702703704710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 10414
    Target West Hollywood put out a case of ROTJ, someone bent the cards up but it meant I was able to get the gray Ugnaught finally. I also bought the other Leia, figured I could do 1 standing and 1 sitting. Now I have 2 more of the R3-M3 torso, which I will need to trade for something else.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

ESB hit the Valley today. I was able to get most of 'em. The only one I missed was the Snowtrooper. I saw 1 case at FB WM & 2 cases at PR WM. Lots of new Joes too, but all the good ones were gone by the time I got there.

Rots

Anyone see any rots waves anywhere out there? found everything but even the esb wave.

In San Diego, they had the new concept Ki-Adi Mundi with the eye patch.

I'm not interested in this figure since he never ends up looking like that, so I totally passed on him. But I did have him in hand.

I don't know what wave he's from.

They got TPM wave in again and I picked up another Holo Sidious and Gungan Warrior.

I also got another original Ahsoka Tano, probably from her re-release wave. That's a good figure and I like it better than her spacesuit wave.

They had Obi-Wan's Freco speederbike. Now that I look back on it, maybe I should have bought that. I think I'll pick it up the next time I see it around. I believe they're making Anakin and Rex in their snowgear, and the Talz. Those just weren't THAT important of episodes, so while I'm trying to cut back on toys, here's an opportunity.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No ESB Wave at Deadwood Target this AM, but they had plenty of Wedge X-Wings. There were also a smattering of ANH Wave on the pegs.

Soon you will be mine, Willrow Hood!

since target, walmart and TRU are not getting all the new waves at the same time -not worth huntin really. Chances are bad when u r reduced to one store

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    In San Diego, they had the new concept Ki-Adi Mundi with the eye patch.

I'm not interested in this figure since he never ends up looking like that, so I totally passed on him. But I did have him in hand.

I don't know what wave he's from.

They got TPM wave in again and I picked up another Holo Sidious and Gungan Warrior.

I also got another original Ahsoka Tano, probably from her re-release wave. That's a good figure and I like it better than her spacesuit wave.

They had Obi-Wan's Freco speederbike. Now that I look back on it, maybe I should have bought that. I think I'll pick it up the next time I see it around. I believe they're making Anakin and Rex in their snowgear, and the Talz. Those just weren't THAT important of episodes, so while I'm trying to cut back on toys, here's an opportunity.
    Tycho, Spacesuit Ahsoka's head on Ahsoka 1.0's body = the best Ahsoka figure you can get.

I regret passing up the Freeco speeder twice now.

I guess I'll be hitting some Walmarts tomorrow in hopes of some ESB figures.

I drove in spite of not really being supposed to.

At Wal-Mart, I got the Frecco Speederbike, a black Bespin Guard, Wilrow Hood, R2-X2, and FOR TRADE Luke Snowspeeder, Zuckuss, Concept Snowtrooper, and the AT-AT Driver.

I want more Saurins (Hrchek Kal Fas), ICMGs (Wilrow Hoods) and 1 more black Bespin Guard for trade stuff.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh man, I want those trade figures you got, all 4 of them!!! I don't have any of the stuff you have in your trade list yet, but I'll keep an eye peeled. Why can't this stuff be findable here? I've still not seen those 2 TPM figs you bought.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tycho, I have an L8-L9 head.

I headed out to Valencia Walmart in hopes of finding the ESB wave. There was none but I did find Masterpiece Skywarp and DCUC Power Girl. If anyone's still looking for Skywarp, there were around 20 of them. I nearly missed them as they were on a island display in front of electronics.