Page 703 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 203603653693699700701702703704705706707713753803 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 10395
    18 used as follows:

2 in Mos Eisley (1 in the bar, 1 on the street)
    1 in Docking Bay 94 as one of the thugs with Jabba confronting Han*
    1 in Jabba's Palace
    1 on Jabba's Sailbarge
    1 in Mos Espa
    1 in the stands at the Pod Race
    1 in the streets of Coruscant while Anakin and Obi-Wan chase Zam Wessel
    1 in the streets of Coruscant or working for Black Sun, as Luke and Lando search for Leia
    1 as a random alien escaping the Yuuzhan Vong in the evacuation of Duro
    1 perhaps as a member of Black Sun's thugs when Darth Maul confronts them
    1 in the cantina as Wedge and Han Solo return there to find Talon Karrde
    1 as an alien bounty hunter sent to kill Quinlan Vos when Villie rescues him
    1 as a passenger on the freighter that Anakin and Padme take to Naboo

I have to see how my other EU scenes play out and where I can stick this figure in, but Saurins were widely seen as random aliens around the galaxy. I think only Cloud City might be a locale that I wouldn't use this guy in. Certainly a lot of Nar Shaada will qualify.

I use figures like Hrchek and Wilrow Hood, to establish populations that the main characters can move through in my dioramas.

Other figures that are cool, but way inappropriate for that sort of application are like Ephant Mon and Herme Odel, Amanaman, etc. They're rare kinds and I like to represent them that way.

But when I get a potential "scene filler" like Willrow Hood, I maximize my use out of him. Bane Malar was equally useful that way. With Bo Shek, I could put his helmet on and have at it. "The Real Bo Shek" has his helmet off and is in my cantina where he's supposed to be.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i was wondering what 'Saurin' was -i was beginning to think it was multiples of some LOTR character.
    edit: NM
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-11-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: nm

Went back to my local WalMart with 5 bags of purchased figures (about 20) and was able to return them and rebuy them at the sale price. All in all, got back $35.00 for my troubles. I think I have a few more figures I bought at the end of September that would still qualify for the discount. Ten bucks is ten bucks.

I took a receipt into WM to ask for a price correction on a LEGO SW set that had a $15 rollback in price and was told corrections are usually given a week after purchase (I bought it two weeks prior, right before Thanksgiving) but they went ahead and refunded me the difference anyway. Had they refused, I would've just purchased the set again and returned it on the old receipt.

Halo 13

Remember this shop?

http://www.burbankleader.com/article...halo120909.txt

Now that they can't harvest the hard to get stuff from KB Toys, I wonder where he gets it all? (Target?)

Jango, there were 3 stores like that (besides the surviving one with multiple locations in San Diego to this day) which I used to hang out at.

The coolest one closed but I am still friends with the owner and went to a party at his house 2 weekends ago. I met so many of my friends there and even my adopted little brother. I love those kinds of places if they create the right atmosphere.

In my friend Jim's shop, there were chairs for us to sit down in, and those of us he knew well were invited to bring our lunches in and chow down and watch movies there, or bring our guitars by and set up and practice. When he had a Hasbro account, he ordered direct stuff for me and my friends and made some sales to us at cost. Sure, other folks he bent over backwards I'm sure. But he had a true love of the hobby and dioramas in display cases throughout his store. He still has them in his home.

Now I don't think I'd be hanging out with the folks in this picture of your mall store, but Jim is only slightly older than me and he and his wife and our friends share a lot of things in common. Those were the best days, dude!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Remember this shop?

Now that they can't harvest the hard to get stuff from KB Toys, I wonder where he gets it all? (Target?)
    the sith must be destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Remember this shop?

That was chubby 13 right? I can't believe the guy is still in business. He must be doing other things than scalping.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

So I finally received my order of ANH figures from HasbroToyShop and instead of coming with the Head/Foot for R3-A2, my Tatooine Capture R2-D2 came with the torso to YVH-1. Grrr. What's more, R2 is the only figure in the wave that comes with the Head/Foot. I don't suppose anyone has an extra Head/Foot for R3-A2? Or even a spare Tatooine Capture R2-D2 that has the correct pieces?

- J

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    if i weren't workin and i knew u were gonna do that run, i would've joined u. I also live in Hollywood (off western)
    Dang, you and Figgy B and me all live in the same area. Are we our own main competition?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.