Page 706 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756806 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Detolf is the name of the display, it's unique because it's the only nationally-available sub-$100 glass display out there, so it's easier to say than explaining that it's a glass display from Ikea that is 5' 2" tall, has 3 interior safety-glass levels, 4 safety-glass walls, interior metal posts, weighs 90lbs, one of the walls is a door, and has a wood top that is pre-cut to accommodate a separately-sold, easy-to-install, recessed light, all for just $60 (plus the optional cost of lighting).
    By the way, has anyone noticed if the overhead light tends to fade the paint on GG statues or Hasbro figures/ships?

I was at my local Kohl's and found a concept IG-88 figure. They also had remnants of all the recent waves (TPM, ROTJ, ROTS) except ESB. The only bad thing was the price. The regular price was $10.99 but the figures were on sale at a 20% discount. Just thought I'd pass this info along if anyone is still looking for any figures from these waves.

stoped by Khols near my house and was shocked to discover about 6 cases stocked of rots and left overs of the anh all together there were probably 200 figures on the shelf mostly legends though surprising for khols, put that together with a toysrus 2 for 9.99 price match they gave me and you hae one hell of a deal from their normal 10.99 pm me for location.

Where are all these Kohls stores? I have only been to 1 over by LAX, it was super lame.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where are all these Kohls stores? I have only been to 1 over by LAX, it was super lame.
    I was at the one in Simi Valley last night and the two in Santa Clarita and all of them have remnants of past waves.

Ooh, far! Thanks for the info, I definitely won't be able to head out there though.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, there's one in Alhambra, near the Costco, TRU and Target.

There's a Kohl's on Rosemead Blvd. in Pasadena near Northwood's Inn.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, there's one in Alhambra, near the Costco, TRU and Target.
    There's a Kohl's, TRU, and Target nearby? [google maps...] SON OF A GUN! I had no idea that stuff was out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    There's a Kohl's on Rosemead Blvd. in Pasadena near Northwood's Inn.
    *sigh* I love that Clearman's Northwoods Inn in San Gabriel, I totally forgot they knocked down the rest of Clearman Village to build that f'ing Kohls. I guess I haven't been in a while, last time I was there they had just finished the building where the village used to be. Thanks for the reminder.

I got a single MOMC Zuckuss that I found at Wal-Mart. Whoever bought the rest of the wave from that store must have missed him.

I don't need him but I'd offer him for trade for the Wilrow Hood or Bespin Guard that comes in the same wave.

I might also be interested in making separate arrangements to trade for Zuckuss' HK-50 droid part, though. That can be handled through the same shipment.

IMPORTANT EDIT TO THE ABOVE

The Zuckuss I got is a fraud! I'm no longer trading it, but returning it.

Someone re-carded the 1998 Zuckuss and even swapped the HK-50 part for a YVH-1 part and then returned it.

I didn't look closely because I picked up this figure only to trade for one of the other 2 in this wave which I want multiples of.

I got fooled.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...well you can't [whatever]" - George W. Bush

Anyway, be careful as that scam might be going around this holiday season.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.