Page 708 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 208608658698704705706707708709710711712718758808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 10396
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thanks. Now if I only knew where THAT was.
    STONEWOOD Mall is at the corner of FireSTONE and LakeWOOD. Apparently, there wasn't much time taken in the naming of this shopping center.

What did they name the shopping center at the corners of Fir Street and Ball Street anyway?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, just got your package today. Thanks for helping me finish my 2009 BAD craving. I finally put my Darktrooper together!!!

Happy Holidays SSG peeps...

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Is anyone finding the latest JLU box sets, "Thanagar Attacks" and "Eclipsed" at any of the local Targets?
    East LA Target had multiples of both. I passed on Eclipsed since $30 plus tax seemed too much for one new figure. There's bound to be a sale somewhere down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    East LA Target had multiples of both. I passed on Eclipsed since $30 plus tax seemed too much for one new figure. There's bound to be a sale somewhere down the road.
    The 6 packs are NCF (non carry forward) at Target now which means that they'll be clearanced out for the next reset in a few weeks. That's why I'm a bit concerned about finding them as the local Targets are jam packed with the older Supergirl and Devil Ray sets.

Are you serious? I'm dying to grab that Thanagar pack. $30 bucks is steep, but I'd pay it for that one. I'll have to start making the rounds again. All I keep running into are the old ones...and lots and lots of 'em too.

Glendale Target had a Gungan Warrior figure last night, I bought it.

West Hollywood Target had a Gungan, Luke & Han Stormtrooper repacks, and the new podracer guy, I bought him but maybe as trade bait, not sure. They also had Transformers dlx Dirge, I bought him too.
    STONEWOOD Mall is at the corner of FireSTONE and LakeWOOD. Apparently, there wasn't much time taken in the naming of this shopping center.
    Clever ever. Ugh, it's in Downey! I'm not a fan.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Tycho, just got your package today. Thanks for helping me finish my 2009 BAD craving. I finally put my Darktrooper together!!!

Happy Holidays SSG peeps...

Very cool, Jeff. Maybe take a picture of it fighting Kyle Katarn. Do you have the new Kyle from the Comic 2-pack? PM again if you need him. I want to unload about 7 of him because I army-built the Yuuzhan Vong to fight Luke and the forthcoming Jacen Solo figure.

I also look forward to putting my L8-L9s back together again.

Now that you have the L8-L9 parts, can you please tell me what the heck is the difference anyway?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Very cool, Jeff. Maybe take a picture of it fighting Kyle Katarn. Do you have the new Kyle from the Comic 2-pack? PM again if you need him. I want to unload about 7 of him because I army-built the Yuuzhan Vong to fight Luke and the forthcoming Jacen Solo figure.

I also look forward to putting my L8-L9s back together again.

Now that you have the L8-L9 parts, can you please tell me what the heck is the difference anyway?
    Tycho - I'd be willing to take one of those Kyle's off your hands.

Also, found a bunch of the Malakili wave at Panorama Wal-Mart last night. I didn't pick through them because I've got everyone in that wave, but the cantina guy was there, the pod racer guy, and some other folks. LOTS of figures there. But the place is a nightmare.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

No luck finding the new JLU 6-packs today. I totally got blind-sided by that Thanagar pack too. It hits a few Targets just before Christmas and then goes on clearance only to disappear forever!?! Isn't that what happened to the Grodd pack too? I saw so many of the Supergirl and Devil Ray sets for $15 today.

I can't believe I actually braved the Christmas Eve crowds, but I did see a lot more stuff on clearance than I thought I would. Gotta go back soon and scoop up some more goodies. If anyone finds any more new JLU 6-packs (tall order I know) please stash for good old Nug!

Merry Christmas everyone...