Page 709 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 209609659699705706707708709710711712713719759809 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 10360
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    No luck finding the new JLU 6-packs today. I totally got blind-sided by that Thanagar pack too. It hits a few Targets just before Christmas and then goes on clearance only to disappear forever!?! Isn't that what happened to the Grodd pack too? I saw so many of the Supergirl and Devil Ray sets for $15 today.

I can't believe I actually braved the Christmas Eve crowds, but I did see a lot more stuff on clearance than I thought I would. Gotta go back soon and scoop up some more goodies. If anyone finds any more new JLU 6-packs (tall order I know) please stash for good old Nug!

Merry Christmas everyone...
    Merry Christmas, Crunchynug.

I'll go a step further and pick up an extra Thanagar set for you if, and that's a big if, I find them.

Had a big old Target gift card to use yesterday, and use it I DID.

Rancor on clearance $24.98 (-$5 Clone cash) $19.98
    Geonosis Assault BP #1 $21.99 (-$5 Clone cash) $16.99
    Geonosis Assault BP #2 $21.99 (-$5 Clone cash) $16.99
    Some GI Joes
    Some JLU
    Some Cars
    Some Playmobil
    Some Yo Gabba Gabba

Best trip I made in a long time. Happy Holidays everyone. Hope you guys finds some goodies this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Geonosis Assault BP #1 $21.99 (-$5 Clone cash) $16.99
    Geonosis Assault BP #2 $21.99 (-$5 Clone cash) $16.99
    I have never seen this BP at retail. Ever.

Nice gets.

The Geonosis Assault BP in red packaging has been showing up more and more at Targets around here. I'll try to remember to stash you one next time I see it, but I think you'll probably start finding them at WM and TRU soon as well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Speak of the devil, as the saying goes... Today, I found two (2) of those previously elusive BPs. Target was good to me, got an appropriately priced Rancor, both new JLU sets at half off, a GI Joe BP for 9.99, and a few of the 7.49 Legacy 2 figure packs. Now the wait begins for the PIT and TIE-Fighters to go on clearance.

If anyone has an extra Rancor on clearance- let me know. I just looked at those three days ago at full price and walked away. Saw the AT-ST at WalMart today- nice but way too expensive.

maradona -- maybe u already knew this, but the Crimson Empire 6 pk. and Ecliptic Tie fighter are being clearanced out for 9.99 at Rite Aid. I read on another board that some stores in Pomona or city of industry had some left

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    maradona -- maybe u already knew this, but the Crimson Empire 6 pk. and Ecliptic Tie fighter are being clearanced out for 9.99 at Rite Aid. I read on another board that some stores in Pomona or city of industry had some left
    Thanks. Every Rite Aid I've visited has been barren. I'll stay on the search and stash accordingly.

Found a grey Ugnaught - that was a big surprise! Of the variants planned this year, that's the only one that's been currently released, right? With the Bespin Guard presumably forthcoming?

Also, found a Geonosis BP, but Target was charging $27 for it. What the hell?!!!? I passed on it. I already got two, so I didn't feel like I needed anymore, at least not at that price. And got the last Rancor on clearance (which was finally the right price). What do I do with my POTF version now? Baby Rancor?

These were all at WEHO Target yesterday.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Dude, you totally scuttled my dad's xmas gifts to me! He got me both, and I was surprised. Now I know why. (I don't feel badly though, he's got a lot of folks to gift and is even broker than I usually.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Found a grey Ugnaught - that was a big surprise! Of the variants planned this year, that's the only one that's been currently released, right? With the Bespin Guard presumably forthcoming?

Also, found a Geonosis BP, but Target was charging $27 for it. What the hell?!!!? I passed on it. I already got two, so I didn't feel like I needed anymore, at least not at that price. And got the last Rancor on clearance (which was finally the right price). What do I do with my POTF version now? Baby Rancor?

These were all at WEHO Target yesterday.
    Yeah, Target has been some real horse**** lately with that noise! Everything keeps going up at WeHo and Glendale, like they're in a race to rip off the most customers the fastest. Basic figures are $8.64 at WeHo Target now, I found that out the hard way when I got a gray Ugnaught for another forumite last week. That BP price you mention is the highest I've heard, higher even than most of our online choices.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.