Page 710 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 210610660700706707708709710711712713714720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 10330
    I can explain the increase in figure prices - the two packs they are now selling use the same barcode (they just block out the barcode for the second figure). They are using the single pack figures as a premium. That said, some great figures in the two packs, many I'm seeing in the wild for the first time. Not buying, any, thoug, as I got all mine online.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

That's weird, the double-packs at WM had both barcodes removed and a new one placed that had its own entry in the system. Of course, WM didn't raise the price of those double-packs over their normal single prices (not counting the $6 sale). I want to like Target, but they have delivered less consistently and have raised their prices over and over the last 2 years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Target price increases remind me of a credit card company raising interest rates when they think a customer is close to defaulting. From what I understand, credit card companies begin the process of raising the balance owed them when they feel a customer is in danger of defaulting. The higher the balance that the credit card company can force at the time of default, the larger the amount they can write off of their taxes as a loss, hence the late and over the limit fees. Could Target think the action figure market is close to drying up and they want to squeeze all they can out of it beforehand? I doubt it, but $9+ for Marvel figures and $8+ for SW makes me wonder how they hope to compete.

If anyone is looking for the WM Droid Factory sets, Stevenson Ranch had 3 complete sets of all 5 packs at $5.00 for each individual pack.

The Target in my area had the Rancor but only at $34.98 and I still think that is too much for it. There isn't much else in terms of clearance items in my area.

I saw the TIE Fighter at Rite Aid, but the boxes were smashed and the $9.99 price was only good until 12/24 according to the sale sticker unless the sale was extended, but if not, the regular price is $19.99.

There probably won't be much in terms of new product on the shelves until after the new year.

On Rebelscum, someone posted detailed pics of the Dark Trooper from the next EU wave. This doesn't mean they got their sample from a US retailer, or even that they actually have a sample.

But I am curious.

They did have a picture of the whole EU wave lined up with the assembled B-A-D.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

i was gonna PM maradona about the tie fighters --now i had to hear it from JT!!

so target and walmart have 2 card value packs? What TLC does Target's consist of??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

so target and walmart have 2 card value packs? What TLC does Target's consist of??
    Lots of the same Legend figures we've seen a lot of. For BAD, they've got (this is from memory) Han with ST armor taped to Chewie pilot; Amidala from ep1 spacetrooper; gungan warrior with ep 1 Obi-Wan, sandtrooper with someone, that podracer guy with someone, an alien looking dude with a space helmet and red jammies with someone, jawa and WED droid with someone... I can't remember them all, but there were a lot of figures. Seems the pairings are consistent, though. Not just some random way to put them together. Bogo is a great deal, if I was looking to army build figures I'd already army built.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

I have also seen some of the ROTJ waves taped together. My Target in Valencia had Panno and a Nikto guard and Malakili and Giran.

Detolf

Anyone going to IKEA today for a $19.99 white Detolf?

I bought 2 detolfs today. I already owned one I'd gotten for free.

It was a good deal.

They did not regulate how many a person could buy though a sign said 1 per household.

Instead, my friend a SideShow / Hot Toys collector bought 5 - we used my SUV to transport them, and his friend, a Transformers collector, bought 20 (Twenty!) - I'm not kidding either! What a pile!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.