Page 711 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 10289
    I really want to, but am sick and cannot get 90lbs of 5' long boxes into my little car.

Anybody seen the Holographic Sidious figure lately? I could really use a stash or grab on that, it's the last of my list of non-current needed figures after all the help I've gotten lately.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I really want to, but am sick and cannot get 90lbs of 5' long boxes into my little car.

Anybody seen the Holographic Sidious figure lately? I could really use a stash or grab on that, it's the last of my list of non-current needed figures after all the help I've gotten lately.
    saw a few at the Simi Kohls.

I picked up 3 Detolfs today. I have no room for them, but couldn't pass it up. I will make room soon.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    saw a few at the Simi Kohls.

I picked up 3 Detolfs today. I have no room for them, but couldn't pass it up. I will make room soon.
    Same here. I went and picked up 2, but will have to make room for them. I think I saw the Holo Sidious at the Target on Lake in Pasadena. It also might have been in a 2 pack.

Detolf

How does the white version look? I couldn't get to IKEA today, but if anyone has an extra Detolf, I might be interested in taking it off your hands.

Didn't go to Ikea today on account it wasn't worth the trip and hassle of Burbank if I could only get 1 Detolf for 20 bucks. Had I known they wouldn't limit, I would have got a couple and made the lunch hour trip over there. Oh well.
    Did get a Legacy 2 pack today from WeHo Target with jedi luke and concept Ki Adi. Would love to find a couple softgoods jawas in 2 packs.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Would love to find a couple softgoods jawas in 2 packs.
    They're out there. I picked one up with the pink Cantina chick.

I have a black-brown detolf, so I didn't want to get white ones that would clash with what I already had.

Went to IKEA to get a detolf but were all sold out. I saw a guy in line and he was buying the sample. The clerks said they were all gone before 6:00 pm. I got there around 6:10 pm.

If anyone is looking for the Turbo Tank, WM is selling them for 50% off, which would make them $49.98. Not interested in it but for a minute I was tempted.

Picked up Wedge's X-Wing at Raymer Target today for $30 ($35 plus the $5 off coupon). Also grabbed a second Katarn/Vong comic pack.

Saw the Rancor at two different Targets for $25. Passed, even though it would've been $20 with the coupon. Not crazy about the Rancor (too ugly) and it takes up too much room. Picked up a LEGO Freeco Speeder instead, along with the two new 4-packs (Snowtroopers and Rebel Soldiers).

Hit Walmart and grabbed a clearanced exclusive Imperial Pilots Evo set for $13
    No sign of the ESB wave anywhere in LA. Wish HTS would get their s--- together and make this wave available.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    No sign of the ESB wave anywhere in LA
    I was able to pick up the whole wave at Duarte Walmart a couple days ago. The new wave has 7 new figures, so I ended up with an extra BAD leg.