Page 714 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 214614664704710711712713714715716717718724764814 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 10426
    ya, and all their SW and TF exclusives were still full price! I scanned a few things i wanted & found out. All they had when i went there last nite were a few Agen Kolars. Nothing else good. Oh -and some NEST TF deluxes too.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I was able to finish off my ESB needs last night at PC WM. I grabbed both Snowtroopers, regular & concept. That place is in the worst shape I've ever seen it in. It's usually pretty sad, but after the holidays, it's even worse.
    It was actually in very nice shape for almost a year while Angel was the department manager. Not only did he take care of the customers, he actually kept an eye on what was selling, ordered accordingly, and had pride in keeping the department neat.

Now that he's gone, it's back to being a place I'd much rather avoid.

- J

How many Wilrow Hoods would you say have seen?

Bespin Guards?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up a Dewback for 15, and Willrow Hood at Valencia WalMart tonight(Thurs around 11pm) (while Santa Clarita still had Dewbacks for 30.) There was an aisle display of trays of figures, but mostly Legends and Clone Wars. Only a couple odd Legacy. 1 Willow, a few Agen, and Plo, and Clones. On Sunday, the dewbacks were still scanning at 30. There were quite a few left tonight.

Went back to Stevenson Ranch WM and picked up a dewback for $15.00. Also picked up another AT-ST there for $15.00. No more ESB figures from earlier this week. I'm not sure why this particular WM is discounting their items so much and the other ones are not. I'm not complaining.

One other thing I noticed was that the comic packs have been increased to $14.88 and that has happened at the other WMs as well. They discount their newer items and exclusives but the items that have been on the pegs for over a year and a half have never been discounted and instead have gone up in price. The logic escapes me.

SW Burlesque

Did anyone go to the show last night at Bordello? I missed it, but it's gonna run again in March.

http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/view/29101265

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Went back to Stevenson Ranch WM and picked up a dewback for $15.00. Also picked up another AT-ST there for $15.00. No more ESB figures from earlier this week. I'm not sure why this particular WM is discounting their items so much and the other ones are not. I'm not complaining.
    Was at the same WalMart in Stevevson Ranch tonight where I picked up Dewback for 15 and a Rex helmet for 15. Tonight they were 30 for the dewback and 30 or more (can't remember) for the bucket. The shelf tags the other day reflected the lower price, but tonight the were back up. How weird. They realized they shouldn't clearance them yet I guess. Glad I was able to get one when I did.

Did I go to a bordello last nite?? Not gonna answer that!!!

glad i haven't done any crazy WM runs for clearance items, based on these last few posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Did I go to a bordello last nite?? Not gonna answer that!!!

glad i haven't done any crazy WM runs for clearance items, based on these last few posts.
    Yes. You need to save your money to spend in the bordello!

More happy endings than I've ever heard of being found at Wal-Mart.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Did anyone go to the show last night at Bordello? I missed it, but it's gonna run again in March.

http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/view/29101265
    Wow, that sounds so cool. I wish I had known about it before, I would have gone. I'll try to make a plan to go in March.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.