Page 715 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 10359
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Did I go to a bordello last nite?? Not gonna answer that!!!

glad i haven't done any crazy WM runs for clearance items, based on these last few posts.
    Don't bother going to Crenshaw WM. They still have an endcap full of AT-ST's at full price. Dewbacks are full price as well. At least I think they are - I tried scanning them but every price scanner in the store, and I mean this literally, was not working. That's our LA Walmarts for you!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

You had me at "Don't bother going to Crenshaw..."

I made the costly mistake of driving all the way down there to get a few figures once- it wasn't worth it, worse than Panorama City.

I never thought I'd be posting this but I found a JLU Thanagar set today at DeSoto Target. I saw somebody scanning a few 6-packs only to disappear down one of the clearance isles. I decided to tail him and see what was left. I found him rummaging through a big stack of the 6-packs, and when he was done, he left them all and took off empty handed.

I thought, might as well take a look. After going through the pile myself, I found nothing of any interest. Then I decided to roll up my sleeves and start digging. Sounds funny, but I actually discovered the Thanagar set behind a bunch of Smurfs. I almost fell over backwards when I saw it.

It was 50% off too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JLU Thanagar.jpg  

good score Crunchy.

TF guys - glendale target had 2 Voyager Recon Ironhides and Bludgeons if anyone's into those. Looked pretty cool, but i'm tryin not to spend a lot now.
    Also, last few Targets I've been to, I keep seeing TLC figures with the "blockbuster 2-pack!" label but on just one card. Wth?

But why didn't you buy the SMURFS?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

maybe b/c it had something to do with the Bordello and smurfette??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    maybe b/c it had something to do with the Bordello and smurfette??
    I am so sick of people talking about Avatar.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

W. Hollywood Target has the Geonosis Assault battle pack... at their new Battle Pack pricing of $27 and change. WTF?!? WeHo Target has surged their prices ahead of all the other Targets now, even Glendale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Surge is working. The terrorists collectors are retreating!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.