Page 715 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Did I go to a bordello last nite?? Not gonna answer that!!!

glad i haven't done any crazy WM runs for clearance items, based on these last few posts.
    Don't bother going to Crenshaw WM. They still have an endcap full of AT-ST's at full price. Dewbacks are full price as well. At least I think they are - I tried scanning them but every price scanner in the store, and I mean this literally, was not working. That's our LA Walmarts for you!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

You had me at "Don't bother going to Crenshaw..."

I made the costly mistake of driving all the way down there to get a few figures once- it wasn't worth it, worse than Panorama City.

I never thought I'd be posting this but I found a JLU Thanagar set today at DeSoto Target. I saw somebody scanning a few 6-packs only to disappear down one of the clearance isles. I decided to tail him and see what was left. I found him rummaging through a big stack of the 6-packs, and when he was done, he left them all and took off empty handed.

I thought, might as well take a look. After going through the pile myself, I found nothing of any interest. Then I decided to roll up my sleeves and start digging. Sounds funny, but I actually discovered the Thanagar set behind a bunch of Smurfs. I almost fell over backwards when I saw it.

It was 50% off too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JLU Thanagar.jpg  

good score Crunchy.

TF guys - glendale target had 2 Voyager Recon Ironhides and Bludgeons if anyone's into those. Looked pretty cool, but i'm tryin not to spend a lot now.
    Also, last few Targets I've been to, I keep seeing TLC figures with the "blockbuster 2-pack!" label but on just one card. Wth?

But why didn't you buy the SMURFS?!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

maybe b/c it had something to do with the Bordello and smurfette??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    maybe b/c it had something to do with the Bordello and smurfette??
    I am so sick of people talking about Avatar.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

W. Hollywood Target has the Geonosis Assault battle pack... at their new Battle Pack pricing of $27 and change. WTF?!? WeHo Target has surged their prices ahead of all the other Targets now, even Glendale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The Surge is working. The terrorists collectors are retreating!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.