Page 716 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766816 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 10395
    Target's prices are more like ransoms these days.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target's prices are more like ransoms these days.
    At Alhambra Target tonight, I picked up the following:

Exclusive TIE - $19.99
    Both Exclusives BP - $12.48 (got 2 Abregado and 1 Ryloth)
    GI Joe Then and Now - $12.48
    Exclusive TF Leo Prime - $12.48

As usual, not all Targets have the same clearance prices. 3 others that I hit tonight had all the above marked down only 30% instead of the 50%. I still want to pick up 2 more TIEs and I need a Wedge X-Wing which I presume is also being clearanced, but I didn't find one.

I also finally found the Vong, Krayt, and Lumiya comic packs at East LA Target. It was a rare Friday night run for me, but very worth it.

Nice finds. Dang, I wish I had done a run now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Grabbed a clearanced TIE today for $25 (after using a $5 coupon). This was at Pacoima Target. Two more left there if anyone is interested.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Noticed NOHO and Burbank Target have Wedge Xwings for full price still on the endcap. Also exclusive battle packs and Ties, which I didn't scan, but seem like they'd be full price too. Nothing else new though. Has Target been getting any ESB or ROTS waves? I haven't seen any.

Haven't seen any sign of the ESB wave at Target yet.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Interesting Haul Tonight:

Transformers: Human Alliance Barricade w. Frenzy. - I haven't opened this yet, but I'm eager to. I'll post more details in the Transformers: Enegeron and Beyond Thread in Toys/Other.

Star Wars: Willrow Hood: 1 and 1/2 (sort of) See Lando (next)

Lando Heir to the Empire (Nkllon Mining Baron): The dirt-cheap "I don't have $8 customizer" struck again. This time at a different Wal-Mart I hadn't seen his work at before. He re-carded a custom Lando from HTTE on a Wilrow Hood card and put in place of the HK-50 part an L8-L9 body (which I'll add to my "for trade list.") However, Lando was made from a Wedge Antilles dress uniform figure and some other parts, meaning this took a Comic 2-pack purchase I'd think (though it could have been an older Luke Tatooine figure - Ill have to double-check). The point is that it should have taken at least 2 figures to create this Lando, and though I knew I was buying a FRAUD, this time I went for it and paid the full-price for one figure. It's a very good custom of a figure I did indeed want and one which Hasbro would very likely never make.

Clearance Avatar Figures - speaking of Heir To The Empire (and Terminator Salvation, too), all the leftover Avatar figures (the humans of course) were on sale at one of my Wal-Marts for $5 each. That's what they were worth to me in the first place - so I jumped on them (those that were there - neither lady figure - but the Sigourney Weaver figure is terrible. The other one isn't bad). I'm going to use them as Talon Karrde's men on Myrkyr (HTTE) and for Resistance Fighters under Barnes' and Connor's command Terminator: Salvation. I wouldn't mind getting the brunette chick that was a gunship pilot in Avatar though. Finally, I could use the alien figures from Pandora as Ferorrans from the Star Wars Expanded Universe. I think they look very similar to what I imagined was being described in some of the SW novels.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

H kay

T - since you willingly bought a 'switcheroo' - you've lost your right to complain about swap figures on card

Picked up the last remnants of the ESB wave at Baldwin park WM on a run last night drivin back from my friend's in the IE. Got Willrow, Zuckuss, and R2-X2. I really wanted the first two, but the R2 i wanted more for the HK-50 part. (The figure is spoken for, i'm keeping the part). They had a few ROTS remnants -Agen, Plo, and Jeremoch. Dewback and AT-ST were NOT on clearance unfortunately.
    A fellow collector is going to hook me up with HK-50's torso. After that, I will need one more arm and his head (& gun). Plmk if you are buying multiples of the ESB wave/ROTS wave and have spares of those 2 parts. Will trade for or buy them. Thx!

Went to baldwin park WM today and they had the Lego lukes landspeeder set !!! for 24.97 and also saw a spongebob Lego set on clearance for 7 bucks ! Picked up both.
    Also went to target and they had DCUC figures for 7.99 but they only had the usual pegwarmers !!

The only good about this weather is that it keeps the competition out of the stores. I can't believe how many clearance deals I've found this week alone. I even saw some stuff at Marshalls of all places. They've got a few SW Comic Packs and some GI Joe figures & vehicles. I grabbed a Resolute BP for $16.