Page 717 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719720721727767817 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 10424
    Howdy, folks! I've been the proud owner of one of the Frito Lay / Pepsi promotional life-size Darth Mauls for about eight years and unfortunately, it's time to let him go. I figured I'd see if any locals would be interested in him before I bring him over to eBay.

First things first, the price. I didn't win him, I had to buy him, and I'm asking what I paid: $850. I'm hoping to find him a local home because shipping would be rather outrageous. I live in Los Angeles (Sherman Oaks zip code 91403 in case you want to Google Maps it) and would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with the buyer if necessary (no meetups in the middle of the desert, tho! wink wink)

Let's talk condition. He's in great shape! No broken limbs, no torn fabric, no scuff to the paint. In fact, other than perhaps being a little dusty in places (which a light vacuuming would help) he's in the same condition he was in when I got him. The base has a few scuffs but nothing glaring.

The ONLY broken pieces are two of the tabs on the bottom of the lightsaber which are supposed to be there to hold in the blade. But guess what? You don't need 'em. The blades fit into the holes so snugly that you could rip out all of the retaining tabs and none would ever be the wiser. But if you wish to fix / replace this, I still have one of the broken tabs and can search around for the other. But believe me, you really don't need to bother.

If you'd like photos, just shoot me a PM. I truly hope this makes it into a good home. He's a terrific piece and I'm extremely sorry to have to let him go. Lemme know if you're interested!

- J

It's a nice piece MicroJow.

My friend has this Maul, and he got either a custom or official Emperor costume which he put on a mannekin along with a Don Post or some kind of Palpatine mask, and then he has an extra-large figure with a full official Vader costume on it.

Sidious, Maul, and Vader are all in this huge glass cabinet in his A/V room which would obviously be big enough for 3 life-size people to fit into.

He has a lot of life-sized Star Wars characters. The Sith Lords (only missing Darth Tyranus) look awesome and probably the most impressive.

He's recently gotten The Emperor's Royal Guard but it cannot fit into the case, so it stands next to The Sith. His Stormtrooper is across the room I think.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sideshow Indy Fertility Idol

Pre-order is in. I'm so excited.

Picked up 5 of the 6 Target exclusive Geonosis 2-packs for $6.99. Only missing the Coleman Trebor/Jango pack, so if anyone sees one, please stash. Originally, I passed on these for various reasons, but the price drop changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Pre-order is in. I'm so excited.
    I want one of these too. Where did you order yours from and how much did it set you back? Cheapest I've seen among reputable online stores is $170.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I want one of these too. Where did you order yours from and how much did it set you back? Cheapest I've seen among reputable online stores is $170.
    Sideshow, $189 plus tax/shipping.

I hit up a few TRU's today and found the new 2010 Clone Wars figs. I was able to grab 2 Bly, 2 Aayla, & 1 Jek figures. No sign of any ESB wave though. I was hoping to grab a few Concept Snowies. Oh well, a good day non-the-less.

You SOB !!! I can always count on you to find everything before me !

New CW Found

Found the current wave of CW figures (Hondo, Aayla, Bly, and Jek) at the Valencia TRU tonight. They also had remnants of the ANH and ESB waves as well.

Just got back from a late night run. There has been a rash of swapping, apparently, on the Endor BP. At 4 different Targets (East LA, Southgate, Pico Rivera, Downey) I saw the exact same thing: the Ewok removed and replaced by a pit droid. Each of these also had Luke's poncho removed. It burns my blood to see this.

On the positive side, this was a good haul:

Targets
    2 TIEs for $19.99
    Coleman/Jango pack for $6.99
    Several Joes for $3.49
    A few DCUC for $7.99 (including GENTLEMAN GHOST which I have searched months for - my Giganta is finally complete)

Walmart (Pico Rivera
    AT-AT Driver
    Snowspeeder Luke
    R2-X2

WM had about a dozen AT-ST marked in red for clearance at the original price, so I'll have to check back waiting for the price cut. Same for their Dewbacks. The Octoparras are half off there. Pico Target had the PIT marked down to $69.99. I got one from KOHLS for $49 over the holidays, but I'd get another from Target if I see it for 75% off.