Page 719 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Just got back from TRU & found one case of ESB wave so I grabbed another Concept Snowie and a Zuckuss. They had some new GI Joe Exclusives too...DOC & Shipwreck in their snow gear, plus the repainted Moccasin which is now called Sting Raider. Not a bad haul!
    if u ever find a plethora of Johnston Snowtroopers, please stash one for me. Just need him and Snowspeeder Luke, and then i think I'm done w/ESB wave. At that point I'll think i'll need one more arm or leg for HK-50.

Maradona - in your last paragraph it sounded like you were channeling Spock. .

Found the new Clone Wars Deluxe wave at WM today. There was Cody w/ Speeder, ARF Trooper w/ AT-RT, & Anakin w/ Skiff. I passed on 'em all. Not too interested in these just yet.

Found a Masterpiece Skywarp for $30 at WM. Still waiting to find clearance priced AT-STs.

Diddly squat at Target or TRU Glendale. Damn is it dry around here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Found a Masterpiece Skywarp for $30 at WM. Still waiting to find clearance priced AT-STs.
    Define "clearance priced." I found some in the clearance aisle or $64.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Define "clearance priced." I found some in the clearance aisle or $64.
    those had to be incorrectly tagged. The normal price is $60. So accordingly, anything lower than 60 would be clearance.

hey guys, if anyone finds more MP Skywarps on clearance in their wally runs, please stash!! Also pls PM me asap!! In a time crunch, receipt's about to expire. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-02-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: favor

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    those had to be incorrectly tagged. The normal price is $60. So accordingly, anything lower than 60 would be clearance.

hey guys, if anyone finds more MP Skywarps on clearance in their wally runs, please stash!! Also pls PM me asap!! In a time crunch, receipt's about to expire. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Maybe it was $46. I'm occassionally dislexic during recall.

The Skywarps at the Van Nuys Wal-Mart were in the clearance section, but I don't know what they were priced at - no price tag on any of them, but there were several.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I saw about 3 or 4 of these today way out in the West Hills WM. Couldn't stash, but they're not going anywhere fast. They were in that clearance/non-clearance isle over by all the Valentine's Day stuff. Good luck...

Also, I did stash some of the new Clone Wars figs today. Bly, Jek, & Hondo if anyone's interested.

Crunchy, if you'll mail them to me? I'll pay you back for the shipping and figures of course.

I missed the ESB wave at my TRU by about 3 hrs today.

By the way, I don't want Jek. Just Bly and Hondo - and Aayla if she turns up.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.