Page 719 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 10285
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Just got back from TRU & found one case of ESB wave so I grabbed another Concept Snowie and a Zuckuss. They had some new GI Joe Exclusives too...DOC & Shipwreck in their snow gear, plus the repainted Moccasin which is now called Sting Raider. Not a bad haul!
    if u ever find a plethora of Johnston Snowtroopers, please stash one for me. Just need him and Snowspeeder Luke, and then i think I'm done w/ESB wave. At that point I'll think i'll need one more arm or leg for HK-50.

Maradona - in your last paragraph it sounded like you were channeling Spock. .

Found the new Clone Wars Deluxe wave at WM today. There was Cody w/ Speeder, ARF Trooper w/ AT-RT, & Anakin w/ Skiff. I passed on 'em all. Not too interested in these just yet.

Found a Masterpiece Skywarp for $30 at WM. Still waiting to find clearance priced AT-STs.

Diddly squat at Target or TRU Glendale. Damn is it dry around here.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Found a Masterpiece Skywarp for $30 at WM. Still waiting to find clearance priced AT-STs.
    Define "clearance priced." I found some in the clearance aisle or $64.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Define "clearance priced." I found some in the clearance aisle or $64.
    those had to be incorrectly tagged. The normal price is $60. So accordingly, anything lower than 60 would be clearance.

hey guys, if anyone finds more MP Skywarps on clearance in their wally runs, please stash!! Also pls PM me asap!! In a time crunch, receipt's about to expire. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-02-2010 at 08:25 AM. Reason: favor

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    those had to be incorrectly tagged. The normal price is $60. So accordingly, anything lower than 60 would be clearance.

hey guys, if anyone finds more MP Skywarps on clearance in their wally runs, please stash!! Also pls PM me asap!! In a time crunch, receipt's about to expire. Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Maybe it was $46. I'm occassionally dislexic during recall.

The Skywarps at the Van Nuys Wal-Mart were in the clearance section, but I don't know what they were priced at - no price tag on any of them, but there were several.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I saw about 3 or 4 of these today way out in the West Hills WM. Couldn't stash, but they're not going anywhere fast. They were in that clearance/non-clearance isle over by all the Valentine's Day stuff. Good luck...

Also, I did stash some of the new Clone Wars figs today. Bly, Jek, & Hondo if anyone's interested.

Crunchy, if you'll mail them to me? I'll pay you back for the shipping and figures of course.

I missed the ESB wave at my TRU by about 3 hrs today.

By the way, I don't want Jek. Just Bly and Hondo - and Aayla if she turns up.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.