Page 720 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770820 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 10378
    Target in baldwin park got the new clone wars figures today !!
    Picked up Hondo, Aayla and left the rest .

Walmart receipts are good for 90 days, correct?

I won't go out of my way to find clearanced Skywarps but I wouldn't mind saving some money as well.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Walmart receipts are good for 90 days, correct?

I won't go out of my way to find clearanced Skywarps but I wouldn't mind saving some money as well.
    Yes, you have 90 days to return items to WalMart with a receipt and as long as the item is still in the package you will receive any price adjustments. I just did this in December with all my SW figures when WM was selling SW figures for $6.00 and got back a total of $40 cash with my receipts and unopened figures.

Target WeHo had a single new CW figure, Jek, as well as some rehashed figures with Nadar Vebb stickers.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Walmart Exclusive Masterpiece Skywarp

Big up to Crunchy for the MP Warp find. I was able to grab one tonite a few hrs. after he texted me. Owe ya for that one!!!! I was going to go on a mad dash today for it, so that saved me time, $, and gas. Thx!!!

And a big thanks to those who offered help on finding a clearanced Skywarp. I would've stayed with my full price one, but i figured if the opportunity to save was there, doesn't hurt. Now I just have to take him back, and I pray there are no problems tomrw at returns. Figrin, u are getting my drift on this, and yes, it's 90 days.
    I know i bugged the heck out of everyone here for Warp, but I greatly appreciate all the help, and now I can finally open him and display!! Let's hope the stand for robot mode is easier to manage, either skywarp's peg is too big, or the hole on the bracket is too small. Enough of my banter. G1 for life!!!!!!!!!!

Bikerscout, do you get the American releases of the Masterpiece Seeker jets?

Was Thundercracker ever a U.S. release? I know Starscream was as I picked him up for several of the board members here.

I have never been patient to wait for these and ordered mine from Japan. Plus I liked Starscream's "real jet" paint job (the gun metal look) better on the Japanese version because he looked like he was disguised as a real fighter jet and not an Air Force stunt show. (I love the G1 cartoons and the homage paid them, but I like imagining Transformers are real and run around with Megan Fox )
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Was Thundercracker ever a U.S. release? I know Starscream was as I picked him up for several of the board members here.
    Not yet, but there's always 2011.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Didn't find the newest CW figs today, but I was able to grab Bly, Hondo, & Aayla for Tycho. I also stashed a few more Troopers, but those have already been claimed. Got another Scanning Crew guy for myself too.

Thank you Crunchy. I've tried not to ask you L.A. guys for anything, but it's a busy-time for me and I can't drive around hunting at this key point in my work on my novel. I have a Feb. 12 deadline.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Bikerscout, do you get the American releases of the Masterpiece Seeker jets?

I have never been patient to wait for these and ordered mine from Japan. Plus I liked Starscream's "real jet" paint job (the gun metal look) better on the Japanese version because he looked like he was disguised as a real fighter jet and not an Air Force stunt show. (I love the G1 cartoons and the homage paid them, but I like imagining Transformers are real and run around with Megan Fox )
    I suppose you're talkin about the Takara american G1 colors SS. No, I did not get that one. I got the Walmart MP SS. I forget the differences, but one was that Takara's has the decepticon symbol on the nosecone and WMs doesn't and I'm not sure but, Takara's might have sported the blue nosecone, no paint. But since you're talking about the gunmetal color, maybe they left that on the nose of the Jap version as well.
    To answer your question, yes, I get the american releases of all MPs. I can't afford the imports. Although i did get Megatron from BBTS on sale, the only way to get MP Megs. Thundercracker hasn't been released yet stateside. We're hoping Grimlock is the next US MP exclusive. If not, then maybe Thundercracker this year. I don't trust Hasbro. But I do want the ROTF Leader Class Starscream for this year. Looks incredible. Definitely getting.