Page 721 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 221621671711717718719720721722723724725731771821 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 10360
    quick run yesterday evening, (taking the MP Warp back with full receipt -no problems!) at Pan. City WM I found the new TF Legends class Devastator. Looked too awesome to pass up, had to grab it. Compact too. Never had a complete G1 Devy as a kid. As of last nite, there are 2 sets left. There was one ESB wave Snowtrooper, but I passed b/c i didn't want to spend too much. Devy was 32 plus tax. (tempted on the HK-50 part though). Also for TF, they had the BB and Soundwave N.E.S.T. double pack and the Legends class excl. 2 packs out, can't rem. the names.

raymer Target: nothing good. Had BB & SW pack and the Target excl. Legends 2-packs. Smokescreen & Starscream (i think?); BB and Strikeout (black tuner), and one more

Sh. Oaks Target: SW: a/o last nite there were 2 Hondo Ohnakas, one on each side of the aisles' pegs. Many older CW figs with the Nahdar Vebb sticker if u need the order form. And the usual ROTJ wave and TPM fodder no one wants. .

TF: all the aforementioned exclusives minus Legends Devy of course (WM only)

GI Joe: Pit mobile command center clearanced to $69.96. Saw at least 2.

Thx again to Crunchy! At WM, I scanned a Skywarp from their clearance aisle & it came up @ 60.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-04-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: loc

Big thanks to the Nug for Bly and Jek, thanks for the help. For the life of me, I STILL can not find ROTS CODY though Dammit !!!!

I don't suppose anyone has seen the TRU exclusive Transformers Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet yet?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has seen the TRU exclusive Transformers Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet yet?
    Burbank TRU a Week ago...

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Burbank TRU a Week ago...
    I got out of town for ONE week and THAT happens? son of a *****.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I'm gonna go ahead and go on record as someone who intends to pay full price for the AT-AT, if it's as cool as the Turbo Tank, which was half as awesome as they are making the AT-AT sound in the description.

The BAT-AT will blow all this PT crap out of the water.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    The BAT-AT will blow all this PT crap out of the water.
    I hope so, which is why I'm trying to support it at full price, but the BMF (which is my favorite Star Wars vehicle of all time) ended up on clearance in high numbers. Still, I'm proud I paid full price for that too (mostly because, after buying it, pride was all I could afford).

Oh I will buy a BAT-AT at full price, maybe 2! I have to admit at the time of the BMF release I had so many bad things happening to me I let SW go for a while. I think most of you know the issues. Cancer put a whole new look on things LOL. I did however pick up a BMF off e-bay for 45 shipped. It was opened and was missing alot of parts like the guns and landing gear. It was in new condition, but the seller said his son opened it and never palyed with it, I know weird. I was able to get all the parts from Hasbro. Now it's complete for about 60 bucks. It kills me some guys got it for $30 complete.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Oh I will buy a BAT-AT at full price, maybe 2! I have to admit at the time of the BMF release I had so many bad things happening to me I let SW go for a while. I think most of you know the issues. Cancer put a whole new look on things LOL. I did however pick up a BMF off e-bay for 45 shipped. It was opened and was missing alot of parts like the guns and landing gear. It was in new condition, but the seller said his son opened it and never palyed with it, I know weird. I was able to get all the parts from Hasbro. Now it's complete for about 60 bucks. It kills me some guys got it for $30 complete.
    completely unrelated and marginally random - does your landing gear actually work? i sneeze and mine collapses to the floor.