Page 723 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773823 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 10378
    What's up friends? Haven't posted here in a looooooooong time.

Hey Snags, I've tried contacting you to no avail about your short mouth biker scout.

Hey, if anyone finds a clearanced Walmart skywarp, please stash or pick up for me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey, if anyone finds a clearanced Walmart skywarp, please stash or pick up for me. Thanks!
    As of yesterday, Pico Rivera WM had at least 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    As of yesterday, Pico Rivera WM had at least 3.
    Appreciate the info, but I barely have time to go toy hunting anymore, especially that far away. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What's up friends? Haven't posted here in a looooooooong time.

Hey Snags, I've tried contacting you to no avail about your short mouth biker scout.

CT - can you meet up this week? Need to get that Scout from ya, my brotha. Let me know.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Commtech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm comin your way

CW Sidious

So I openned my CW Sidious figure and was a little disappointed because there is absolutely NO articulation in the legs at all. The knees do not bend and the legs do not move so you cannot put this figure in a seated position. The waist, arms, and neck move and that's about it. The hood does not come off either to expose the face, which was another let down. Not my favorite out of this wave.

that's an element of CW figs i don't like. I do want to get Cmdr. Bly though, maybe Aayla.

Sat., on a tip from a local collector, i was able to get a Concept Snowie and a Snowspdr Luke from WM. Where are those new scout comic packs already?!?! how long to wait for those??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    that's an element of CW figs i don't like. I do want to get Cmdr. Bly though, maybe Aayla.

Sat., on a tip from a local collector, i was able to get a Concept Snowie and a Snowspdr Luke from WM. Where are those new scout comic packs already?!?! how long to wait for those??
    CW Aayla has better articulation than the ROTS one so you should definitely get her. Plus the knees and ankle joints are much stronger on the CW one so at least she's able to stand.

Picked up 9 of the Iron Man 2 figures at Alhambra TRU. Along with all other Hasbro 3 3/4" figures (Star Wars, Marvel, GI Joe), they were $6.99. Has anyone else seen this price drop at their local TRU or this an isolated case? The IM2 figures have a counting system that goes all the way to at least 26, which seems like way too many figures to release at once given the economic climate.

Still looking for a clearanced skywarp. Found one thanks to biker scout but it was $30. Need it cheaper. Please stash or buy for me if you're in the valley area. Thanks!