Page 724 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734774824 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 10396
    to get one < $30 you will need skill. Skill that only Bluesnags and CrunchyNug possess.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    to get one < $30 you will need skill. Skill that only Bluesnags and CrunchyNug possess.
    LOL. Funny but probably accurate: Snags and Crunchy could very well be the site's top hunters.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

found both exclusive deluxe at tru in burbank the other day they had 3 of each scout and stap also found the 3 new main line deluxe anakin , barc , and cody last week at pr walmart.

Well, those guys are strong with the force.

Found the TRU exlusive deluxe figures at the Valencia TRU but passed on them. Also at the Stevenson Ranch WM found the Deluxe Anakin but passed on it because I do not like the molded poncho. This is one time Hasbro should have used soft goods. Also saw the Cody Barc deluxe but passed on that one as well. No sign of the AT-RT set. Valencia Target had CW Hondo and Aayla figures.

too pricey for me @ $20, but Porter Ranch TRU had the new scout w/ speeder exclusives the other night. Gray repaint for the bike

too pricey for me @ $20, but Porter Ranch TRU had the new scout w/ speeder exclusives the other night. Gray repaint for the bike
    Was it the old model or the improved Saga version?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The saga tooling is lost. It's the old one. I'm just shocked to hear it's already out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Pre-order is in. I'm so excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Sideshow, $189 plus tax/shipping.
    Speck, did you get your fertility idol yet? Does it have a fingernail-like dent or groove in the left breast? Mine does and I thought it might be damaged. But after checking around, I found that others are reporting the same issue with their idols.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The saga tooling is lost. It's the old one. I'm just shocked to hear it's already out.
    Has it been stated by Hasbro the Saga Speeder Tools have been lost??????
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)