Page 725 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 225625675715721722723724725726727728729735775825 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 10378
    BTW where are all the TF pics of the AT-AT?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Has it been stated by Hasbro the Saga Speeder Tools have been lost??????
    I'm confused - what speeder are we talking about? I swear, I read the news everyday, and you guys STILL seem to have more info. Maybe you just have better memories.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

There's an exclusive Biker Scout & Speeder Bike that's hitting TRUs this week.

Picked up a clearanced Dewback ($15 - WM) and the three new Marvel Secret Wars 3-packs (Target) today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Has it been stated by Hasbro the Saga Speeder Tools have been lost??????
    Yes, a couple years ago they confirmed to us in Q&A that one of the factories they contracted with lost the tooling.

BTW where are all the TF pics of the AT-AT?
    Hasbro's media day event didn't even start when you posted that. It started an hour ago, but they have folks trapped in a basement sitting through a slideshow for all the brands, then they'll let them loose on the showroom (in a guided presentation first, so it'll be slow). Should be not too long now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up a clearanced Dewback ($15 - WM) and the three new Marvel Secret Wars 3-packs (Target) today.

-Snags
    Didn't pick up a NON clearanced ($30) Dewback at Porter Ranch WalMart today!
    And on top of the non clearance price, it had the Trooper stolen, but taped back up.

Did get a Legacy 2 pack with R2 and Boba at RU for 7.99 though!

Matchstick at Target WeHo, someone stole the helmet though. What kind of world is this?

Lots of $20 TIEs there, a few other clearance items. I picked up the SWTF Twilight and CW Y-wing, the Y-wing rang up at $15 and the Twilight at $20, so I made them lower it to $15.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    There's an exclusive Biker Scout & Speeder Bike that's hitting TRUs this week.

-Snags
    In a rare instance, i found these at the Porter Ranch TRU before ya . My scout buddies helped me out. To answer TW's question, they were the old mold. I wonder if the exploding feature works? Probably not. If someone sells this bike version for cheap i might get it later on. But then again, i hope H revamps the whole thing & released it soon.

Found the Resurgence of the Jedi pack at Target today. Haven't hears of anyone else seeing it, so figured it was worth mentioning. A lot of rehash in here, but enough new that it appealed to me though possibly not others. I got the only one I saw - Burbank, TRU.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Good to know, thanks. I was going to do a hunt for it next week when I got paid, so now I know where to focus.

Picked up the TRU Biker Scout set today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]