Page 727 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 10414
  1. #7261
    TRU TF exclusives always easy to find figrin??

    Yeah, the Joe Resolute packs were the coolest out of what was shown. Although the pix I saw, did not have everybody. Wanted to see Firefly, etc. The other joe stuff pretty boring though. Looks like SW is getting the best treatment this year.

  2. #7262
    Yes, I still maintain that TRU TF exclusives are usually easy to find. TFA Arcee and Ratchet are simply an anomaly.

  3. #7263
    It has been the 6th time Geoffrey has thwarted you. The oracle has unbalanced the equation -.
    I hope that the rest of TRU's TF exclusives this year aren't too hard to find. What else is there besides MP Grim?? Any g1 reissues announced? I'd love a Tracks reissue. Never had him.

  4. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    It has been the 6th time Geoffrey has thwarted you. The oracle has unbalanced the equation -.
    I hope that the rest of TRU's TF exclusives this year aren't too hard to find. What else is there besides MP Grim?? Any g1 reissues announced? I'd love a Tracks reissue. Never had him.
    Grimmy is the only exclusive officially announced that I'm aware of (and the last set of G1 reissues was a surprise if I remember correctly), but we do still have several unreleased Animated figures who have yet to find a home: Hot Rod, Blackout, Goldfire Grimlock, Hydrodive Bumblebee, and Wasp.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

  5. #7265
    speaking of TFs, Burbank Target had the 9.99 deluxe and 19.99 voyager sale goin on. They had several Voyager Bludgeons and at least 1 recon ironhide and 1 defender Optimus Prime (gray redeco). The coolest thing there though was the scout class Brakedown. I put him on the top pegs behind everyone -if anyone needs him. Very cool homage to the g1 stunticon.
    As far as SW, they had a few of the TLC value packs and the same ROTJ remnants they've had forever. There was one Cad Bane though with a Vebb sticker, so they may've stocked recently.

  6. #7266
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    speaking of TFs, Burbank Target had the 9.99 deluxe and 19.99 voyager sale goin on. They had several Voyager Bludgeons and at least 1 recon ironhide and 1 defender Optimus Prime (gray redeco). The coolest thing there though was the scout class Brakedown. I put him on the top pegs behind everyone -if anyone needs him. Very cool homage to the g1 stunticon.
    As far as SW, they had a few of the TLC value packs and the same ROTJ remnants they've had forever. There was one Cad Bane though with a Vebb sticker, so they may've stocked recently.
    the 9.99 Transformers deluxe sale - were Brawn or Ratchet still there?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

  7. #7267
    sorry, i didn't look deep into the pegs, but I don't recall seein them on the front at least. They had a bunch of Dirge, Armorhide and some bumblebee though

    --still lookin for Bly & aayla all my top pro collectors!

  8. #7268
    I trudged through WeHo Target today, stashed in the worst manner a Resurgence of the Jedi bp, $28 was too rich for my blood. PM for the location it probably won't be in by the time you get there, because I am too exhausted from this cold to do anything about it, sorry. Enticing, no?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  9. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    the 9.99 Transformers deluxe sale - were Brawn or Ratchet still there?
    Glendale Target had plenty of both today.

    I finally found TFA Cybertron Ratchet at Los Feliz TRU today and finally,finally, finally found JLU Metallo and Flash Rogues at Glendale Target.

  10. #7270
    Rats, now I gotta get to Glendale Target, WeHo had neither.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO