Page 729 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 229629679719725726727728729730731732733739779829 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 10362
    Last I checked, that wave hasn't hit Target yet. Which would explain why I haven't gotten any of them yet.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Last I checked, that wave hasn't hit Target yet. Which would explain why I haven't gotten any of them yet.

- J
    Speck - I PM'd you, but your inbox is full.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Speck - I PM'd you, but your inbox is full.
    Perfect storm of internet outage and PM box being full. All back to normal now. Thanks for meeting up tonight Chaddymac.

ESB wave hasn't hit target yet? If this is true, then no wonder people are havin a hard time gettin R2-X2, Hood and johnston snowtrooper.

also, is anybody seein any clearanced AT-STs?? <$30 -25 ???

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    also, is anybody seein any clearanced AT-STs?? <$30 -25 ???
    I'm waiting for the drop too. It may sound like hoarding, but i'd like to pick up 4 more. I bought 2 at full price when they came out and opened one. I was impressed enough to want more. The lowest I've sen them is $40. If they do drop in price, we should probably inform each other via PM so as not to tip off any lurking scalpers. If I see anything, I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ESB wave hasn't hit target yet? If this is true, then no wonder people are havin a hard time gettin R2-X2, Hood and johnston snowtrooper.
    I've found this wave often at Pico Rivera WM and once at Alhambra TRU.

Hey... long shot here but, does anyone have an extra battle cat and/or Trapjaw from MOTU? I was working the day the orders for these were up. LMK. Thanks!

maradona - sounds good. I just want one. I also have a vintage At-st i don't want. It was complete till some *&^&*le kid took the hatch gun off and/or lost it or swiped it. Otherwise everything it's all there.

commtech --dont have any MOTU, but it was funny to see 'trapjaw' in a post

Plus, the ESB wave hasn't been listen on Hasbro Toy Shop yet, either.

- J

I saw the ESB wave this morning at TRU, but it was the revision case withOUT Concept Snowie, Willrow Hood, R2-X2.

HTS actually DID put this same case up on Monday, again withOUT those three figures.

Quote Originally Posted by commtech View Post
    hey... Long shot here but, does anyone have an extra battle cat and/or trapjaw from motu? I was working the day the orders for these were up. Lmk. Thanks!
    f u eduardo !!!!!