Page 73 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
    TRU La Cienega had about 16 of the Ultra Titanium ships. Guess the break down is 4 of each. I found one Sith Infl. and stashed it. PM me and I'll let you know where. They had a weird SW TAC assortment on the pegs. Must be a revision case unless it was from post raided cases from the stock room. Included Han, Galactic Mar., Lava M., Mace, Obi, R2s, No Concept figs at all. The lady who stocks that section said, " I just put out some SW stuff"... kind of embarrassing when TRU employees know what you are looking for-
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    I was there at opening today, and they don't have any pegs for them. Not that it'd stop 'em, but it'd be nice if there was at least an empty peg to show there was nothing new!

I missed Burbank Target opening today (went on the Santa Clarita run), but when I got down there at 9:30 they had Vader/Rebel and Han/Chewie comic 2-packs on the bottom peg of basics... does that mean they got in Wave 2? Anyone there at 8?
    I was there this morning too. Even if they'd had anything, I would have missed out. Several "scalpers" were (running) ahead of me and by the time I got to the Star Wars aisle, they had already run off to Wrestling figures and Hot Wheels.

The new comic book wave is shipping with Vader/Rebel and Han/Chewie. So if you see them on the shelf, it's a good chance you missed the new ones.

Sounds like it's time to beat them at their own game again. When SW is fresh you have to beat them to the finish line. When it dies off you can walk like a sane person. I woke up too late so I didn't bother. Maybe tomorrow.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

You probably saw me, DA, since I showed up about a minute after opening. Big brown beard, pony tail, shorts. I saw the scalper bunch attacking the wrestling figures and running all over the place... I skipped Burbank TRU just because it's been dead the last few weekends, and I knew there'd definitely be a crowd there... Los Feliz definitely seems to get more in, or at least keep it around until the weekend.

Anyone know how much the Clearanced BPs are at right now? I hope they are 75% now.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Burbank TRU has lots of the new Ultra Titaniums out- Jedi Starfighter (Yellow), Clone Wars Gunship, etc. No figures, no comic packs.

The reason you guys found the Comic Packs at Target is because I used the DPCI last night to get the new ones from the backroom. The Obi/Clone was already missing though. The clerk must have put the leftovers on the pegs- the only ones I left behind were from Wave 1.

Turbo- sorry I missed you this morning. Drop me a PM if you have time this afternoon.

You probably saw me, DA, since I showed up about a minute after opening. Big brown beard, pony tail, shorts. I saw the scalper bunch attacking the wrestling figures and running all over the place... I skipped Burbank TRU just because it's been dead the last few weekends, and I knew there'd definitely be a crowd there... Los Feliz definitely seems to get more in, or at least keep it around until the weekend.
    Cool. I did see you. It's nice to put a face to the name. I was the Asian guy with glasses and gotee. I usually don't go to Toys R Us on Saturdays, but I also had to go to Costco, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Red face

I was there at opening today, and they don't have any pegs for them. Not that it'd stop 'em, but it'd be nice if there was at least an empty peg to show there was nothing new!

I missed Burbank Target opening today (went on the Santa Clarita run), but when I got down there at 9:30 they had Vader/Rebel and Han/Chewie comic 2-packs on the bottom peg of basics... does that mean they got in Wave 2? Anyone there at 8?

Santa Clarita was largely a bust. I picked up a couple WWII figures for fodder, and the WM-exclusive Venom. The newest SW any of the 3 WMs had was an Obi-Wan at one and an R2 at another... no Saleucami BPs, no regular BPs, hardly any vehicles. The Target up there had a V-wing, but only one column of figures, all TSC pegwarmers, wedged between SW Transformers and movie Transformers, I think. Pathetic sight.
    thx for the tip. I was thinking about doing a S. Clarita run today. I'm gonna read this more before i go on any crazy runs & i'll be sure to post if I find anything good. Will TRU ever put their tins on clearance?????

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    thx for the tip. I was thinking about doing a S. Clarita run today. I'm gonna read this more before i go on any crazy runs & i'll be sure to post if I find anything good. Will TRU ever put their tins on clearance?????
    Welcome to the L.A. group bikerscout. You've come after we re-booted the forum, so some of our dialog might sound strange to you, and there's no old posts to read through. If you need help finding anything, we like to help eachother out- provided that you do the same. Are you going to CIV?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I'll hold it for you- just let me know when you want to meet up.
    thanks speck. maybe sometime next weekend?

DA and Toony, i just missed you guys at Los Feliz TRU. i just knew it was a bad sign when i was pulling in and saw the scalpers convention in the parking lot - dirty sanchez, "lamar odom" and this guy i haven't seen in years.

for you guys that collect Cars, i guess that's mostly Toonimator and Speck, new ones are hitting Targets. i picked up a dinoco chick hicks from west hollywood target this morning. the other new ones in the case, ferrari and red ramone weren't on the pegs.