Page 730 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 230630680720726727728729730731732733734740780830 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 10415
    I can tell you were figures aren't:
    - WM Duarte, Target Duarte, TRU Monrovia, TRU Los Feliz.

TRU Monrovia may have gotten a shipment today and may be putting out Arcee tomorrow. I can't get back out there to check. Los Feliz had another case of Arcee put out, judging by the 3 Cybertron Ratchets on the pegs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

went on a 6 store run last nite. 1 TRU, 4 targets and 1 WM. Saw CW Aayla 3 times. Bought it at Glendale target. Was $9. Ouch. Wtf is with the 8.24 price tags at all the glendale/pas area Targets?? Terrible. I hope i find her again at WM or TRU -I like her, but not worth $9.
    TF fans --those lookin for deluxe Brawn can find him at Glendale target. Dlx is still 9.99 and they had Gears, and Dirge. They had one LC Shadow Command megatron too. The redeco looks better than the original version.

again, need CW Bly!!! Please stash or pick up if u see him. I'll check my pm's. Thanx!!!!!!!!

I got the Legends Class Devastator / Constructicon set at Wal-Mart tonight.

(It's a Wal-Mart exclusive.)

This set is very cool. I saw JediTricks' months ago and really liked it then.

It's on scale to Legends Optimus Prime, Jetfire, Megatron, Starscream, and Fallen. Pretty fun.

7 vehicles form Devastator as they add the long-bed truck Overload to the traditional Constructicon set (with some name-changes like Rampage and Hightower because Bonecrusher was already used in the Bay movies and Hook is no longer a part of the team, with Hightower being added after his successful performance in the Police Academy movies).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Stashed at La Cienega TRU - 1 Transformers Animated Arcee!!!!

There were only 2 and I bought the other one.

Bikerscout, $8.24 is nothing. La Brea charges $8.64! $9.64 for Marvel Universe too.

Bran, me want! Now!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Alright, the Arcee stash has been claimed by JT.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Bran, me want! Now!
    grimlock speak

My brain not formatted for excitement.

Found the new JLU single packs at Pasadena Target today. Bought Aquaman and Firestorm. But man $8.99 per figure is too much. I might just have to return these figures and stop collecting JLU all together.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Found the new JLU single packs at Pasadena Target today. Bought Aquaman and Firestorm. But man $8.99 per figure is too much. I might just have to return these figures and stop collecting JLU all together.
    Darkagent, I'll buy Firestorm from you if you don't want it.