Page 732 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742782832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    His the gray Ugnaught still htf? I found him in a Target 2 pack.
    Not terribly HTF, I've run across him in the boonies a few times lately. But everything in that line is now thinning so it's harder to find than not, and some areas never saw much of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    AT-ST's are on "clearance" at Crenshaw Walmart for $43.

Only at Walmart do they have clearance prices that are the same as the original prices.
    Duarte WM had the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank TRU had Ki-Adi-Eyepatch, the cantina aliens, padme in white with headscarf, and some new variant on Chewbacca, plus the new Jawa with soft goods.
    A note about Ep 2 Padme, that store has 1 on the pegs and then another one on a BOGO 2pack with a Hrchek Kal Fas figure. That is a really cool BOGO, I keep wanting to take it home but I have no need for duplicates of either.

Has Hasbro issued a figure line poster since TAC? I'm not really collecting, but I'd love to see the full line arranged like they used to do.
    They did one in '08 for the TLC line that I can't find a full-sized version of online, and did this one for '09: http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ter_125358.asp
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Bikerscout, why not just ask in the Marvel figures thread here or at RS?
    oh ya, duh.

Gotta pay Uncle Sam more than I had hoped- so now I'm letting some Mint/New stuff go (hopefully to local guys):

(Saga Collection) Endor AT-AT (Toys R Us) $75
    (Saga Collection) Big Wing Tie (Blue, Target) $25
    (Saga Collection) Rogue Two Snowspeeder $30
    (Ep. I) Naboo Fighter (Electronic) $15
    (TAC) AAT $12
    (Saga/AOTC) Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter ($15)
    (ROTS) Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter (Blue, TRU Excl) $25
    (ROTS) Anakin Jedi Starfighter (Green, TRU Excl) $25

Mighty Muggs: Hoth Luke $7

Gentle Giant:

Roron Corobb Maquette $40
    Jango Fett MiniBust (latest version) $35
    Obi Wan Clone Armor MiniBust $40
    Big thanks to Jango for hooking me up with a bunch of cases and a Hoth Luke Mugg!
    Picked up Hondo CW figure Glendale Target tonight. I like the look of that one. And the monkey lizard is awesome!

Local Frame Store

If any of you guys collect Acme stuff, or other poster art, the local Quick Frame in Atwater Village just raised their prices on 3/1. Regular framing of posters went from $19.99 (14 years at that price) to $24.99. Still a great place to get stuff framed. Can't wait to get my 3rd Indy Eric Tan piece back to finish the trilogy.

muddy at-ats

i ditched (sold) my Endor AT-AT in late 2008/early 2009 when i heard rumors about the new one. Why more people didn't do this right away is semi-puzzling. I feel a little bit bad that you're tryin to get rid of it now, but maybe u wanted to keep it.

Q: Does Quick Frame carry sizes to fit the ACME character keys??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i ditched (sold) my Endor AT-AT in late 2008/early 2009 when i heard rumors about the new one. Why more people didn't do this right away is semi-puzzling. I feel a little bit bad that you're tryin to get rid of it now, but maybe u wanted to keep it.

Q: Does Quick Frame carry sizes to fit the ACME character keys??
    Perhaps, but that would be a waste of money IMO- why not go to Michaels and do it yourself for much less?

Well, with rumors you never know- and I don't remember anything solid being revealed in 2008, but then again, I don't have time to read through every toyfair/comicon blurb. Back then, I had just stopped collecting Hasbro, and thought these large items would hold their value until I could decide what to do. They are still selling on the bay, so I might have to go that route.

good luck with the bay. (god help us if that Whitman chick becomes governor - paypal fees on top of DMV renewals, surcharges on everything )

i guess DIY with Michaels would be the way to go when i decide to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    good luck with the bay. (god help us if that Whitman chick becomes governor - paypal fees on top of DMV renewals, surcharges on everything )
    Ha! I just had to laugh at that! How about tax breaks for Power Sellers? That'll probably get her Headphones' vote.

glad u liked that. Hard to think of a good quip. You came up with a pretty good one yourself bran

TF fans: i think i saw dlx Lockdown and Voyager Mindwipe at Burbank target the other nite. think it was 24.99 for the mindwipe though, no wonder it's on the shelf. That's a bit much

Mindwipe was probably 19.99 as all Transformers Voyagers are on sale for that price.