Page 733 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743783833 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 10329
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Mindwipe was probably 19.99 as all Transformers Voyagers are on sale for that price.
    Most Target stores aren't showing the discount on Voyagers though, and that store I think has the tags at $22 and change.

Thanks to Jango Speck for hooking me up with the nifty TAC AAT tank. I was just thinking about tracking one of these down, so he really saved me a mountain of trouble. And nobody ever told me that this AAT is not just superior in deco, but they took out the stupid exploding canopy gimmick so it stays on right.

And thanks to Chaddy for hooking me up with Transformers Voyager Mindwipe!

Sightings... um, not much. Target WeHo had a bunch of Iron Man 2 movie toys, including horrible light-up IM and deep dive IM and supersonic IM, then they had a single comic line figure, Stealth IM, which I stashed. PM for IM.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

repulsor

In the zone with IM2 figs today. (Not collectin them all, but lovin em!!) TRU Los feliz had Marks 1,2,3, stealth, hypersonic(sp?), deep dive, crimson dynamo!, and War Machine comic version x2. I picked up one, couldn't resist. Stashed the other one. PM for location. (or call or text if u have my #). They did NOT have movie war machine (which i was lookin for) and Mark 4, 5 or higher.

SW: they had remnants of ESB wave with some TPM mixed in. New AT-AT driver, Imp. Scanning tech, Cloud city wing guard (human), Snowtrooper, TPM Obi, gungan warrior. All i can remember.

TF: nothing exceedingly great. Looks like they stocked scout class though. If i don't respond to PM right away, I'm working swing shift & will be back probably 11-12a.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    f u eduardo !!!!!

Hey!

That was an awesome response!!...

Here:

Suck my D, Ryan!

TRU Los Feliz had some of those ESB wave leftovers that bikerscout mentioned. I bought the AT-AT Driver. They have barcode stickers slapped over their barcodes though and aren't in the system. I wonder if this is part of the upcoming exclusive wave thing.

TRU La Cienega had 2 Arcees, 2 Batwings. I bought both Arcees (1 for a buddy and 1 to replace my wonky one) and 1 of the Batwings.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Only 2 Arcees?? Argh!!!
    What? You were expecting more?

I bought Galactic Heroes Jango Fett Slave-One and GH Anakin Skywalker ROTS Starfighter at Target today.

I don't feel I could really afford them right now, but I was already planning to buy them anyway.

So...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ah yes, I knew there was something I forgot to mention. Those 2 were at Target WeHo the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey!

That was an awesome response!!...

Here:

Suck my D, Ryan!

Ha Well, we are both still up the river for those MOTU figures...

Just moved all the Just Found USA threads out of their state sections and into the USA section. Looks like it's worked fine, though I see the USA section has a little flutter where it still shows the sub-forums as having content in them when they don't. That'll either fix itself in the next few hours, or when Steve deletes those sections.