Page 734 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734735736737738744784834 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 10344
    JT, is that why my total posts decreased by about 500?

We've been doing some cleaning up of the forums, moving a lot of threads, so Steve updated the thread count. It's possible that you had a number of duplicated counted posts, perhaps from a few moved threads. It's also possible that the system is underreporting your count and will give you a different count when the system next gets a tables cleanup. But we haven't been deleting threads themselves, so either your count got slowly inflated as time went on and is now reading true, or is being underreported pending the next system cleanup. I don't know yet which that would be.

EDIT: Steve just ran the post count system cleanup, so whatever it's reporting now is accurate. It doesn't look like your count changed from when you last posted, so my guess is you had hundreds of double-counted posts, probably from moved threads.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Ha Well, we are both still up the river for those MOTU figures...
    Not anymore.... someone's from the Sideshow Freaks forum is hooking me up with a Battlecat! Just need to find someone to help with Trapjaw.

ps. What kind of lame name is "sentry"?

I got the Ice Cream Truck Mudflap / Skids and a black Bespin Guard at Wal-Mart.

I still need more Ice Cream Maker Guys.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sorry to double-post, but I want this to be separate so everyone is aware:

one of my Wal-Marts had discounted figures:

$6.00 for SW Legacy (not sure about SL or CW)
    $10 for Transformers Deluxe
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

still remains (STP, Purple)

&*%(* i'm ****ed. I finished typing my long post just now & somehow the back button was hit & nothing was saved.

Ya tycho, I was passing through Anaheim on the the way back from a job and stopped off at the Walmart on euclid Sun. afternoon. They had the TLC marked @ $6 too. I think that applied to CW & SL too, not sure though. Saw the Jawa with green security(?) droid. Didn't get it.

IM2 war machine stash claimed. (I think?) Person who wanted it hasn't posted or pm'ed that they got it though. I'm looking for the War Machine (3.75") movie version with red eyes. Last one i need. Please stash and/or PM if you see him. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Need that Mr. Rhodes!! Tryin to beat the db Hotwheels guys -and I know they're lurkin. I don't give a (%^$.

Any luck on clearanced AT-Sts??

Wal Mart Clearnance

Our local WM has put ALL of the red stickered toys on secret clearnace, take it to the register and it will ring up at marked price, but then ask then for the 50% off clearance toys and they should do a price fix at register. Our local was announcing this over the store intercom and that is how I found out about it. Picked up a clone wars y wing and arc fighter for half off, pretty sweet. Cheers.

Is anyone finding the Target Easter Lego mini X-Wing and Republic Attack Shuttles at any of the local stores?

I've only seen them once, did not buy the X-Wing but would like one now.

If any store has a Star Wars Easter exclusive, it ought to be a Jaxxon figure.

Afterall, he is a bunny.

My Target is getting the Transformers wave with Deluxe Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by didgeboy View Post
    Our local WM has put ALL of the red stickered toys on secret clearnace, take it to the register and it will ring up at marked price, but then ask then for the 50% off clearance toys and they should do a price fix at register. Our local was announcing this over the store intercom and that is how I found out about it. Picked up a clone wars y wing and arc fighter for half off, pretty sweet. Cheers.
    is this in LA or SoCal??