Page 736 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 236636686726732733734735736737738739740746786836 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Ha Well, we are both still up the river for those MOTU figures...
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Not anymore.... someone's from the Sideshow Freaks forum is hooking me up with a Battlecat! Just need to find someone to help with Trapjaw.

ps. What kind of lame name is "sentry"?
    Hey Ryan:
    Got my BattleCat and TrapJaw, both at cost!

How do you like them apples now?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey Ryan:
    Got my BattleCat and TrapJaw, both at cost!

How do you like them apples now?

SONUVA ! Figures.... I paid $10 extra for a Battlecat.

Found the new WM Comic Packs at the Valencia WM today but these are an easy pass for me because the figs are just plain dull and not worth the $15.00 price tag. I predict these will be major peg warmers just like the last batch of WM Comic Packs which are still on the pegs for full price and collecting dust.

need....................Weir/strm cmdo comic pack......................NOW!!!!!!

This is an odd request, but I just bought The Force Unleashed for Wii and I'm surprised by how engaged by the story I am. Now I'm wondering why I only bought a couple of the figures. Is there a list somewhere that lists all the TFU figures that were released?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hey dudes... Odd request: Can u help out and vote for my friend. She's been chosen by CNN as one of 30 of Latin America's most successful people in their 30's. If she wins this poll, she wins a trip to Europe.

Vote for Yolanda Guillen here:

http://www.cnnexpansion.com/especial...en-los-30-2010

tip: You can vote multiple times if you use different browsers in your computer (firefox, safari, explorer, etc.)

Thanks!

Target West Hollywood had the Ep 1 wave today, very odd. Naturally they had the Holo Sidious I had finally picked up for $10 in a 2pack last week.

Ross Beverly Center had 4 Joker Squad sets for $15, now thanks to me they have 1 less.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    This is an odd request, but I just bought The Force Unleashed for Wii and I'm surprised by how engaged by the story I am. Now I'm wondering why I only bought a couple of the figures. Is there a list somewhere that lists all the TFU figures that were released?
    There's a pre-2010 list here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37061
    And after that thread's content, the new product is going to be released in a couple months at TRU, which is Felucia bikini Shaak Ti and 2 5packs of new and modified figures.

Glad to hear you enjoy the game. I'm playing it through for the 5th time right now in advance of God of War 3 (which I'll have tomorrow). It's a slightly different everything on PS3/Xbox 360, so if you get a chance to play through it too, you'll get even more story.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's perfect JT - thanks, man.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target West Hollywood had the Ep 1 wave today, very odd. Naturally they had the Holo Sidious I had finally picked up for $10 in a 2pack last week.

Ross Beverly Center had 4 Joker Squad sets for $15, now thanks to me they have 1 less.

There's a pre-2010 list here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=37061
    And after that thread's content, the new product is going to be released in a couple months at TRU, which is Felucia bikini Shaak Ti and 2 5packs of new and modified figures.

Glad to hear you enjoy the game. I'm playing it through for the 5th time right now in advance of God of War 3 (which I'll have tomorrow). It's a slightly different everything on PS3/Xbox 360, so if you get a chance to play through it too, you'll get even more story.
    JT, were there any G.I. Joe Assault or Defense of Cobra Island 7 packs at that Ross?

commtech --voted. Good luck to her.

chaddymac -- it's a pretty cool story, i've beat it on PS3, and now I'm playing through the Wii version (at my friend's place) it has different elements for every platform it was released on and it was released on every console u can think of.

Off memory: TFU Evol. Sith Apprentice pack (Marek)
    single carded:
    Juno Eclipse
    Battle Damaged Darth Vader
    Imp. Evo Trooper
    Shadow Guard
    Rahm Kota
    Imp. Jump Trooper
    Maris Brood

(ok, i cheated for 1.5 of those, )

Now where are those new comic packs?!?!?!?!?!?!