Page 737 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747787837 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 10378
    I have The Force Unleashed for the Wii. I haven't gotten into it.

I played for about 15-20 minutes in the first level and didn't beat that Jedi as Darth Vader. I also love Wookiees and though I like the Dark Side, I don't like killing Wookiees.

Don't you think PETA should protest this game?

Anyway, after about 15-20 minutes I returned to MLB for the Wii and my continuous attempt to help the San Diego Padres make it into the World Series. (I think even the stupid video game system is out to deny me!)

Anyway, for "Star Wars for the day" I am posting here and I set up scenes with my Galactic Heroes. After I get offline, I'm going back to my Wii and playing more baseball. I WILL sweep the Chicago Cubs and I love striking out Milton "Bad Attitude" Bradley.

That would be sweet if I could mix the two games and get Darth Vader into Chicago's dugout. Then I'd know just what to do with Milton Bradley, Soriano, Derek Lee, et all.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, were there any G.I. Joe Assault or Defense of Cobra Island 7 packs at that Ross?
    Several Defense of Cobra Island packs, at least half a dozen. I didn't notice any GI Joe Assault on Cobra Island packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I have The Force Unleashed for the Wii. I haven't gotten into it.

I played for about 15-20 minutes in the first level and didn't beat that Jedi as Darth Vader. I also love Wookiees and though I like the Dark Side, I don't like killing Wookiees.
    That is the only level where you are killing wookiees. It's meant to help cast Darth Vader as a true villain in the game, as well as give you a taste of the Force powers before you have to then start over and earn them all. Don't be such a baby, play the game, it's amazing, even on your wimpy last-gen system. It's an epic Star Wars game.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet! Thanks for the tip JT. I already found Assault so Defense is what I'm looking for.

I saw SirSteve's ad banner for StarWarsShop.com and went over there for the sale.

His banner-ad wanted to run some program my computer asked "if I'd allow."

I didn't want to allow any program. You should be able to just order with the site's registering itself to the sponsor as the affiliate.

Anyway, I ordered the NEW COMIC 2-PACKS which they say are IN-STOCK: That's Ulic-Qel Droma and Exar Kun! Plus Tre Saa and Tholme.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I stopped by the Ross in Sherman Oaks on my way home from work and found 2 GI Joe "Assault" packs, but I left them since I've already got one. I was hoping for a Joker Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Sweet! Thanks for the tip JT. I already found Assault so Defense is what I'm looking for.
    Cool, good luck and LMK how it works out. The toys are at the back wall straight ahead of the entrances.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Cool, good luck and LMK how it works out. The toys are at the back wall straight ahead of the entrances.
    I ask, only because you've reminded me of the pain I've been in hunting for it, but anyone seen the final M.A.S.S. device GI Joe set?

No, right? Because Hasbro blew it on this one. I hate them.

No I don't, I love you! Please don't go away. You stupid *****!

I didn't mean that. Yes I did. No I didn't.

*sigh*
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    JT, thank you so much! I could've bought eight of those Defense of Cobra Island sets if I wanted. But of course, I had neither the money nor desire to do so, especially since I needed to buy Mindwipe before the Target sale ends.

I saw the ESB wave at both Smeagol Rock and Pasadena Target. Not the revisions mind you but the assortment with R2-X2 and Wilrow. Unfortunately, it seems like heading to Beverly/La Cienega Ross first thing costed me a shot at the concept Snowtrooper. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

I stashed an R2-X2 at Eagle Rock in case anyone needs it. I bought the Wilrow for Tycho so that was not stashed, unfortunately.

Bikerscout, there's a PM regarding Movie War Machine coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Hey dudes... Odd request: Can u help out and vote for my friend. She's been chosen by CNN as one of 30 of Latin America's most successful people in their 30's. If she wins this poll, she wins a trip to Europe.

Vote for Yolanda Guillen here:

http://www.cnnexpansion.com/especial...en-los-30-2010

tip: You can vote multiple times if you use different browsers in your computer (firefox, safari, explorer, etc.)

Thanks!
    Damn power of the net, she has a ton of votes with one other person compared to all others !!!

Thanks Figrin.

In San Diego I found Plo Koon and SaeSee Tiin in case anyone needs them