Page 738 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Damn power of the net, she has a ton of votes with one other person compared to all others !!!
    If she wins -Commtech, hook me up with a date w/her??

found wave 3 of 2010 clone wars at my local walmart today rex w/ heaterpack, magnagaurd, firefighter droid, and cold weather obiwan case also contained a clone commander stone i needed so it worked out. i was surprised to see these didnt expect them yet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0008.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight4516 View Post
    found wave 3 of 2010 clone wars at my local walmart today rex w/ heaterpack, magnagaurd, firefighter droid, and cold weather obiwan case also contained a clone commander stone i needed so it worked out. i was surprised to see these didnt expect them yet
    Nice find! Is that Panorama City WM?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

yea panorama seems like they have had newer waves in small numbers way before anywhere else recently.

I hit 7 Rosses tonight and obtained the following:

5 (formerly) WM exclusive Imperial Pilots Evolutions
    4 (formerly) WM exclusive Imperial Commando Evolutions
    4 Defense of Cobra Island sets
    2 Joker Squad sets

I left more of these everywhere I went, so if you need to find any, PM me. I'd rather not post the locations in case scalpers are lurking...

Still looking for an Assault on Cobra Island set.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    This is an odd request, but I just bought The Force Unleashed for Wii and I'm surprised by how engaged by the story I am. Now I'm wondering why I only bought a couple of the figures. Is there a list somewhere that lists all the TFU figures that were released?
    There weren't very many: Rohm Kota, Vader, Maris Brood, Juno Eclipse, Emperor's Shadow Guards, the Evolutions pack (I think), and two different troopers (my favorites).

I found the game to be disappointing- the graphics/concept art was cool, but the game play is to much hack and slash- no way to appreciate the visuals as you play imo.

CW Figures

Found remnants of the latest CW wave at Stevenson Ranch WM yesterday. The only ones they had were Obi in cold gear and the fire droid. Nothing else at the other WM's in the area. Also I checked the Ross in Santa Clarita and they did not have any SW or GIJoe sets.

At Wal-Mart I found their Rogue Squadron exclusive comic back with General Weir and the Shadow Scout Trooper or whatever he is.

I didn't open this yet. I'm going to re-read my copy of that comic and see if I want to keep this or return it. I had to hurry so I purchased it and headed off to Target. But that's what's nice about a return priviledge.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    There weren't very many: Rohm Kota, Vader, Maris Brood, Juno Eclipse, Emperor's Shadow Guards, the Evolutions pack (I think), and two different troopers (my favorites).

I found the game to be disappointing- the graphics/concept art was cool, but the game play is to much hack and slash- no way to appreciate the visuals as you play imo.
    There is a lot of hack and slash. I just appreciate how much the wii controls make you feel like your actually using the force. That's pretty slick. Can't wait yonder what they do with the wii motion. And the story was pretty cool.

I picked up a bunch of the figs on Ebay - came out to about $10 a piece including shipping. Not too much damage, but it really makes me regret passing them up when I had the chance.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

that IG-100 is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stopped by Pan. city WM (figrin's favorite) this AM. Nothing good at all. Should've studied the CW more carefully though
    Last edited by bikerscout; 03-20-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: add wm