Page 74 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174574 ... LastLast
    yes. I'm going to CIV. High anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    for you guys that collect Cars, i guess that's mostly Toonimator and Speck, new ones are hitting Targets. i picked up a dinoco chick hicks from west hollywood target this morning. the other new ones in the case, ferrari and red ramone weren't on the pegs.
    Yeah, I keep finding red rims Hudson Hornet, but none of the other new ones. Please buy/stash for me if you find them figrin. THanks.

Frustration

I was going through some figures in storage today (air conditioned interior, away from sunlight) and was horrified to find that my POTF commtech figure bubbles have almost totally turned yellow!! Vader is still good, but the rest are truly sad. They look like someone took a leak on them. They've been kept in pro-tech cases for the last few years, but were all kept indoors/in the dark for years before that. Funny thing is that the older POTF figure bubbles (not in protech cases) still look fine. Does this mean that the commtech wave bubble plastic was some sort of cheap batch?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I was going through some figures in storage today (air conditioned interior, away from sunlight) and was horrified to find that my POTF commtech figure bubbles have almost totally turned yellow!!
    I did the same thing a l ittle while ago. When I checked, my R2 w/ Holo Leia & my Stormtrooper had yellowed, but the rest were fine. Frustrating isn't it?

Looks like Eagle Rock Target put out a new case of Wave 2 figures this morning, minus the Boba Fetts of course. They also had some of the new Transformers Movie figures.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Looks like Eagle Rock Target put out a new case of Wave 2 figures this morning, minus the Boba Fetts of course. They also had some of the new Transformers Movie figures.
    Did you get any transformers?

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Did you get any transformers?
    Yeah, I bought Jazz. They also had Brawl, Swindle(2) and Wreckage. They were mixed in with the Preview figures. Didn't notice them at first, until I looked very carefully. No sign of Bumble Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Yeah, I bought Jazz. They also had Brawl, Swindle(2) and Wreckage. They were mixed in with the Preview figures. Didn't notice them at first, until I looked very carefully. No sign of Bumble Bee.
    that's because I bought him (BB) this past Monday. I posted my pix on Siebertron.com -they loved it.

It's sad how cheap those new TF Look. I remember them looking better than that and they had metal components.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)